Chilling mystery

We see the gang on a ship as it was sailing to a kingdom.

KO: Where are we going again?

Dimitri: A place called Arendelle, the queen wanted to see us for something important.

The ship then arrives at the docks as we see the gang get off as KO was seen running off very fast as Dimitri saw him running off on his own.

Dimitri: Classic KO. *runs after KO* KO, wait for me!

We then see KO as he was seen looking around Arendelle as he saw the many people there as he then saw a castle as he walked to it.

KO: Wow, that's a big castle.

As he looked at the castle he then bumped into a pair of legs and he looked up to see a woman with blonde hair as she was wearing an ice blue dress.

KO: Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention.

Elsa: It's alright, I know you didn't mean it. What's your name?

KO: My name is KO. What's your's?

Elsa: My name is Elsa.

Dimitri: KO!

KO and Elsa turned and saw Dimitri running as he came to KO.

Dimitri: How many times do I have to tell you not to run off on your own. *to Elsa* I'm very sorry about that, his excitement can get the best of him.

Elsa: It's ok.

Dimitri: My name's Dimitri and you already met my little brother KO.

Elsa: My name is Elsa. And seeing you with your brother reminds me of myself with my sister Anna.

We then see the others coming as Elsa sees them.

Elsa: I'm glad that you all could come here.

Ashton: So what's the emergency?

Elsa: Arendelle is being haunted by a ghost of a warlock.

Dimitri: A warlock ghost? That is interesting.

Ashton: Don't worry you're majesty, we'll figure out this mystery for you.

We then see them go inside the castle.

Piper: This place is beautiful Elsa.

???: Yeah, it is, it's so big and beautiful but not a lot of people here, it would be nice to have some friends over.

They all turned and saw a living snowman.

Olaf: Am I right?

Asuka then screamed and kicked Olaf's head off making it land in Dimitri's hands.

Olaf: Hi.

Dimitri: That's creepy.

He then tossed Olaf's head to Ashton making him toss it to Wil as it had become a game of hot potato as we see Olaf's body trying to get to his head.

Olaf: Please don't drop me.

Asuka then caught Olaf's head and saw the body coming to her.

Asuka: Ew, ew, ew! the body!

She then threw Olaf's head to his body as it knocked him down as we see Olaf stand up as his head was on his body but upside down.

Olaf: Wait, what am I looking at right now? Why are you all hanging off the earth like a bat?

KO: I got it.

He then turned Olaf's head right side up.

Olaf: That's better. Hi everyone, I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs.