With the Madrigals.

We see Dimitri and Mirabel as they see the house cracking as the cracks reach to the candle as it almost went out.

Dimitri: We gotta get the others.

We then see the two run to Antonio's room as we see everyone celebrating as Dimitri and Mirabel run inside.

Mirabel: The house is in danger!

Dimitri: The tiles were falling, and cracks were forming everywhere.

Mirabel: And the candle almost went out.

Then everyone was in shock to hear what Mirabel said.

Alma: Show me.

They all went to where the candle was and saw that the house no longer had cracks.

Dimitri: But I don't get it, there were cracks here a minute ago.

Ashton: Dimitri is many things but a liar isn't one of them.

Dimitri: Yeah, see? Ashton gets it. Everywhere in the house was cracking up and they were heading to the candle and it was almost gonna go out and it just happened so suddenly.

Ashton: When did this happen?

Dimitri: It happened when me and Mirabel went out of Antonio's room. But something is definitely up with this house.

Ashton: Let's sort this out in the morning. Senorita Alma would it be rude to ask if we could borrow a couple pillows and blankets for the night?

Alma: Not at all.

Ashton: Thank you.

Isabela: You can share my room.

Ashton: Oh no I couldn't. Certainly not a lady's room.

Isabela: Really, it's fine.

Ashton: Ok, if you insist.

Dimitri: Then we'll start figuring this out tomorrow then.

Mirabel: Dimitri, you can share with me.

Dimitri: Thanks.

Later on as morning came we saw everyone outside as they were getting things ready as a blue blur came as plates were all set at the table as Dimitri was seen as XLR8 as he finished setting the table.

Dimitri: There we go, all done. No job takes too long for XLR8.

Dimitri then changed back as he saw Mirabel.

Dimitri: So Mirabel, is there anyone that can help us about this?

Mirabel: Well there's the one person in my family who hears everything.

They looked and saw a girl at a table getting some food for a plate.

Dimitri: Are you sure she can help us?

Mirabel: I'm sure.

They then walked to Dolores.

Mirabel: Dolores hey. You know, out of all my older cousins you're like, my favorite cousin, so I feel like I could talk to you about anything. Ergo you can talk to us about anything like the problem with the magic last night that no one seems to be worried about, but maybe you heard about that maybe we should know about?

We then see Félix come to the table along with another Dolores.

Félix: Camilo! Stop pretending you're Dolores so you can have seconds.

We then see the "Dolores" was actually Camilo as he changed back to his real self.

Camilo: Worth a shot.