Reuniting Ashton with Mavis and Sibella

We see the hearse driving as they see a man.

Dimitri: Hey there's someone there.

They looked and saw the man was dressed like a vampire and werewolf.

Man: Welcome to transylvania. (howls)

Eri: What was that about?

They then looked to see a town as a banner was seen reading "monster festival".

KO: Monster festival?

They then saw many people as some were dressed as monsters as Dimitri saw a man dressed as Dracula.

Dimitri: Excuse me sir, can you tell us how to get to the airport?

Man: There's only one way. Bleh bleh bleh.

They looked to see the path was crowded with people.

Dimitri: It's too crowded, we'll never make it.

Man: You should have left an hour earlier. Bleh bleh bleh.

the man then walked off as Dracula turned to him.

Dracula: I do not say "Bleh bleh bleh"!

Dimitri: (Sighs) We'll have to continue on foot.

We then see the others walking through the festival as Dimitri gave Dracula a hat to protect him from the sun.

Dimitri: You know if that guy realized he was talking to the real dracula, he would be running for his life.

Murray: But the only way they'd know the real us is if we show the real us.

This could work.

Frank: You mean, like, scare them? We haven't scared people in centuries. I don't even think I have it in me anymore. (tries to groan but can't) I got nothing really.

Dimitri: (sighs) Let's just get this over with.

He then lit a match and held it up to Frank and Elsa's faces as they saw the fire and then screamed seeing it as we then see them both stomp the ground and roared and stomped through the festival.

Frank: Fire!

Elsa: Fire!

Frank: Fire!

We then see them both climbing on top of a frankenstein balloon as they both let out a loud roar as everyone covered their ears after they finished the crowd then cheered for them.

Elsa: We're trying to scare you!

Frank: The real Frankenstein!

Man: We know! We love you!

Woman: (holding up a torch) Can you sign my torch?

Elsa: Listen, before anything else. (points down to Dracula) Down there is the real Dracula.

Man: (looks at Dracula) Prove it.

Dracula then looked into his eyes and made him smash his mug on his head.

Man: Alright, continue.

Frank: Drac's daughters are in love and he can't get through this crowd.

Monster geek 1: Why doesn't he fly?

Monster geek 2: The sun you idiot. He's a vampire.

Elsa: That's right.

Frank: Thank you monster nerd. So, people, if you really are our friends, clear a path for the man!

Man: Okay. All Draculas, line up. Bleh, bleh-bleh.

We then see all the people as dracula line up.