Dragons at the Plaza.

We see Dimitri in his room as he is arranging his pow cards in alphabetical order.

Dimitri: There, all done.

Dimitri then looked at the floor and then saw a sock that belonged to Rias as he picked it up.

Dimitri: Strange, what's a sock doing on the floor in my room? *eyes widened* Uh oh.

He then started to look around in fear as he was then tackled to the ground by Suu and Rias.

Rias: Hello Dimitri.

We then see Rias and Suu come to Dimitri.

Dimitri: No please! You wouldn't dare!

We then go to Ashton's room as his alarm clock rang as he smashed it and woke up as he then let out a yawn and we see him in the bathroom in a glass box shower as he was sleepy and the shower started to fill up with water as he floated in the water and then noticed some black and red hair was in the drain and grabbed it as he pulled the hair ball out which was actually both Mary and Miia as they smiled at him as his eyes then widened.

Ashton: AHHHHH!!!!!!

His hand was seen on the glass as it slid down as we hear both Mary and Miia laughing as we later go to the plaza as we see Dimitri running as his face was covered in lipstick marks as Ashton walked in wearing a mask as he and Dimitri both went to a closet as they sighed in relief but then heard crunching as they turned and saw Rad eating chips.

Rad: What's with you two?

Ashton: Shut up dude!

We then see a green smell coming off of Ashton as Dimitri smelled it.

Dimitri: OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THAT SMELL?! (turns to Rad) Rad?!

Rad: Not me dude, *points at Ashton* Talk to Mr. BO.

Ashton: Hey! I had a Miia and Mary sized drain clog.

Dimitri: *while pinching his nose* Calm down Ash, I'm sure if we put our heads together we can think of-

Ashton: You think of something dude!

Dimitri: Alright.

Ashton: So? *slams his fist to the ground repeatedly* Think! Think! Think! Think! Think! *elbows Rad*

Rad and Ashton: Think! Think! Think! Think! Think! Think! Think! Think! Think! Think! Think! Think! Think!

Dimitri: VERY WELL THEN!

They then look outside the closet as they see Miia, Mary, Rias and Suu come in.

Dimitri: Uh oh.

Ashton: Not good! I'm gonna die!

Dimitri: We gotta disappear and fast.

They both then saw their watches as they both used them and both became big chill as Ashton became an antitrix version of Big Chill.

Dimitri: Big Chill!

Ashton: Frostbite!

They then became intangible and phased through the wall as we saw the girls open the closet and saw Rad.

Mary: Rad, have you seen Ashton and Dimitri by any chance?

Rad: Um... no.

Miia wraps around him and starts squeezing him.

Miia: Wanna try that again? Where is Ashton and Dimitri?

Rad: (Straining) I don't... know... I swear... (gets squeezed tightly by Miia) GAH! OK! STOP! I'LL TALK!