Bonding with Eri

We see Dimitri in his bed asleep as Rias, Carmen and Jessica were cuddling with him as Dimitri's door was kicked open as Ashton and KO were seen there.

Ashton: Dude, wake up! We're gonna be late for work!

Dimitri then woke up and saw Ashton and KO.

Dimitri: Work? Uh, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but *shows the calendar on his phone* today is saturday.

Ashton then grabbed Dimitri's phone and looked at the calendar.

???: Excuse me, is Ashton here?

Ashton dropped Dimitri's phone.

Ashton: I know that voice. Liara? Oh my god Liara!

Ashton then looked out the window to see a group of aliens and one robot and a large smile grew on his face

KO: Is Ashton smiling?

Dimitri: KO I'm scared.

Ashton then jumped out the window as he landed in the arms of the robot

Ashton: EDI! It's great to see you girls again!

EDI: We missed you Ashton.

Liara: Where have you been?

Ashton: Here mostly and we were getting ready for work.

EDI: But isn't today Saturday?

Tali: Maybe we should go back to bed

Ashton: Well you girls can come in and sleep with me if you like.

Tali: That would be nice.

Dimitri: Ashton, who are these girls?

Ashton looked at the window to see Dimitri, KO, Rias, Carmen and Jessica looking at him

Ashton: I totally forgot you guys were here.

KO: We saw you smiling like you know them.

Ashton: Right, guys I like you all to meet Liara T'Soni, EDI, Samara, and Tali'zorah nar Rayya vas Normandy.

Dimitri: It is a pleasure to meet you all, my name is Dimitri and this is Rias, Carmen, Jessica and my little half brother KO.

Samara: Is it nice to meet you all.

We then see Carol enter Dimitri's room.

Carol: I can see you all are already up. What's an Asari justicar doing here?

Dimitri: Apparently Ashton knows them. But what are you doing mom?

Carol: Making sure you all were up so we can plan our trip.

Rias: Trip?

Carol: That's right, since Eri is part of the family now, I figured it could be a good time for you all to bond with her.

Samara: May we join you?

Carol: Of course. Everyone can come along.

We then see everyone in the van as we see them driving through the road as KO was seen sitting next to Eri as he looked at her.

KO: This will be fun Eri, we'll get to spend time together like real siblings.

Eri: Let's go annoy someone.

We then see the van arrive at a campground as they all came out of the van as everyone began to see the area.

Astrid: This is actually amazing.

Carol: Thank you, this was where I took Dimitri camping when he was KO's age.

Dimitri: Yeah, there were many things to do here, went on hikes, fished at the lake and roasted marshmallows at the fire.