We messed up

We see the group as they were looking at rad as his arms had faces drawn on them as he used them as puppets.

Rad: *In a high-pitched voice.*I'm just gonna come out and say it, no offense. Oh, no. What is it? You're so beautiful. No, you are! I hate it! "Why can't you just accept you're the beautiful one? Why does it always have to be me?" "Shut up! You're making me blush! I'm so upset! "Stop it! You're making me blush! I'm so upset!" *Mr. Gar peeks out of a tile on the floor.*Oh, my gosh. Just kiss --

Then Mr Gar popped out from the floor.

Mr Gar: Rad you slacker!

It startled Rad as he saw him.

Me Gar: Unpack that box.

A box was seen as Rad came to it and opened it as it revealed mr Gar in it as he threw cat food to Enid as she scanned it and put it in a bag as Gar was at the counter with a check.

Mr Gar: Can I pay with a check?

Enid: Yes?

Mr Gar: *holds up a coupon* I also have a coupon. Hurry, I gotta get home and feed my cat. Don't disappoint me.

Enid then got frightened at that as she then scanned the check and coupon as Mr gar then grabbed the bag and had a thing that elders use.

Mr Gar: Someone help me to my car. KO, Ashton, Dimitri, whiskers can't wait all day. Don't disappoint me.

Dimitri: Oh uh yes sir, I mean ma'am I- gah come on Ash and KO let's help this elder citizen.

KO: Ok big bro.

Ashton: On it!

We then see Dimitri, Ashton and KO helping gar get to his car as they helped him get in as the three came into the Bodega.

Dimitri: Well that went well.

Ashton: I couldn't agree more.

Then Mr Gar came into the store With his car.

Mr Gar: *blows a whistle* Great job on operation old lady.

Dimitri: Thanks.

Then Gar noticed his watch beeping.

Mr Gar: Oh, that's my super top-secret mission alert. I'll leave you guys in charge of the store while I'm gone. *Begins to drive off.* Don't go into my office! And don't disappoint me.

He then drove off as they all looked at each other.

Ryuko: Sooo is Gar always like this at the bodega?

Enid: Pretty much.

KO: We should definitely not go into his office.

Dimitri: Yeah whatever's in there must be some personal business of his.

Rad: *high pitched voice and uses his puppet* Wonder what's in his office.

Enid: It's probably got... Stuff.

KO: Maybe Mr. Gar actually wants us to go into his office for training purposes. I mean, we could do our job better if we knew more about him. We could even make him proud.

Rad: Yeah, I mean, why else would he bring it up at all, right?

Enid: Well, since he's out doing important stuff, a peek couldn't hurt.

Dimitri: Well I guess I could check it out, I mean I haven't seen him in a while since...

Dimitri began to think and then shook it off.

Ashton: Since what?

Dimitri: It's complicated.

We then see them going into his office as it was just one small room.