mystery duel disl mix up

We see the group as they were seen going into a curio shop as some were seen looking around.

Dimitri: Hey guys do ya think I can buy this golden watch? (holds up a golden pocket watch and swings it to the group) It could be good for hypnosis.

Ashton: Seems like a good idea.

Katsuki: Good luck with that, I can't be hypnotized. No way, can't be hypnotized. I can't be-

Then we see Katsuki as he was seen going around acting like a monkey as the others watched.

Dimitri: Huh?

Dimitri then snapped his fingers as we then see Katsuki fall face first to the floor.

Katsuki: Told ya, can't be hypnotized.

Ashton showed him a video of Katsuki acting like a monkey

Ashton: That's you stupid.

KO: Dimitri, can I try?

Dimitri: Why not. Here ya go. (hands him the watch)

KO: Thanks.

He then walked to Daphne and Jessica.

KO: Look what I have. Listen to my voice.

Daphne: That's cute.

KO: (turns to Dimitri and Ashton) It's not working guys.

Ashton: Swing it back and forth.

KO: (swings the watch) Thanks. When I snap my fingers, you two will become... (snaps his fingers) giant man eating worms.

We then see Daphne and Jessica both twitch as they both fall to the floor and bend moving forward and then both leap at Dimitri and Ashton constricting them and go under the floor.

KO: No wait, you are both big hairy bats.

Then Jessica and Daphne both jumped out and both grabbed Dimitri and Asbton with their teeth and started to fly as the others watched.

Ashton: Get us down!

KO: Turn into zombies.

Then they fell to the floor as Dimitri and Ashton both saw Daphne and Jessica get up acting as zombies and turned to them as they were both seen being picked up by them.

KO: Ok, maybe scary fire breathing zombies is enough

Ashton: KO when I get my hands on you you'll get such a thrashing!

Dimitri: Bro! Make it stop!

KO: Ok, back to Daphne and Jessica.

He then snapped his fingers as Jessica and Daphne both return to normal as Ashton gets up and sees something on the shelves

Ashton: Whoa what's this thing?

He then picked it up as it was revealed to be a Duel disk.

Ashton: Whoa. This thing is cool.

Dimitri: Hey I think I've seen that before, I think it was for a card game called Duel Monsters.

Ashton: And do the cards look like this?

Ashton grabs a deck box on the shelf and opened it as a woman with long black hair and a red outfit appeared

Ashton: Does anyone else see the hot lady?

Dimitri: I see it, and the card that is Elemental Hero Burstinatrix.

Ashton: What a name. I'll take this duel disk and the decks Mr Shopkeeper. One deck for me and one deck for Dimitri.