Your level 100

At the plaza we see the others at the bodega as KO was seen mopping the floor as Dimitri came to him.

Dimitri: So how's it going, KO?

KO: Pretty good bro. We have been doing heroic stuff all week, maybe we finally have pow cards.

Dimitri: Maybe.

Rad: You guys should check the pow card machine.

They both then walked to the machine.

Machine: Retina scan for identification commencing. *scans Dimitri and KO's eyes* Scan complete. Searching hero database. Heroes found Dimitri and KO. Printing *starts printing but shows an error sign* Error.

Rad: Don't worry. I'll show you an old trick. All right, tuck in your arm real tight. Now clench your butt. Reel back and, give it a good - *Smacks the machine* smack!

Then the machine finished printing as it brought out two pow cards.

Ashton: So what are your levels?

Dimitri and KO both looked at their pow cards and saw that their levels were both 100.

Dimitri: Dude, we're level 100.

Rad: Did you just say you're both level 100?

Ashton: Bullcrap! That's impossible.

KO: But we have to be level 100.

Real Magic Skeleton: Level 100?

Joff & Ms. Mummy: 100?

Potato: Whoa!

Then everyone came to Dimitri and KO.

Enid: Are you guys serious?

Drupe: Two level 100s? No way.

KO: Um, yes way.

Drupe: Prove it, show us your cards.

Dimitri: Ok.

They then showed their pow cards to everyone as they saw it.

Brandon: Whao, that's like a way higher level than anyone in the plaza.

Real Magic Skeleton: You two are even more powerful than Gar.

KO: Yeah, you're right! we're both more powerful than, well, everybody!

Red Action: Pretty sick, dude.

Drupe: Yeah, guess you're both cooler than I thought.

Joff: It's an honor to know such great warriors!

Ms. Mummy: Mm-hmm!

Enid: I always knew you'd do great things, Dimitri. *kisses Dimitri's cheek* I'm so proud of you hon.

Rad: Uh, can I get you anything guys? Soda? Snacks? You want me to wash your car?

Dimitri: We don't have a car.

Rad: *holds up his keys* Then take mine! Only the best for my level 100 friends.

We then see a news channel.

This is Action News 52, bringing you your daily dose of action news!

The Action News 52 truck appeared as it was driving and falls off a cliff and lands on a car
Dynamite Watkins: *Kicks a door out* Action! *comes out of the truck* Hup! This is Dynamite Watkins, comin' at you live in the heart of the neutral zone. We're here in front of Gar's bodega, where a crowd has gathered to see two newcomer heroes both with a power level of 100. You heard me, level 100! And here are the famed heroes himself, Dimitri and KO! *to Dimitri and KO* How does it feel being the most powerful beings in the plaza -possibly the world!
KO: Well, I always knew my brother and I would be a great hero some day, but I didn't think it would happen after only a week! Guess we're just that good!