High rise scare

Dimitri was seen looking at a newspaper at the plaza as he looked at an article.

Dimitri: Hey guys look at this.

He then showed the group the newspaper as Ashton saw it.

Ashton: Water park shut down due to banana split accident?

Dimitri: No! Not that one, *points at an article* This one. There's been reports of safe robberies around town. And here's the interesting part of it, the safes were all open like the robbers knew the combos.

Ashton: Guess we found our next mystery.

???: Am I interrupting something?

They all turned and saw a girl with red hair and a group of students in school uniforms

Ashton: How may we help you today Ms. Gremory?

Dimitri: You know her Ash?

Ashton: She used to give me money for food when I was in Japan.

Dimitri: Oh, that makes sense. So Ms. Gremory what brings you here?

Rias: Please, call me Rias. Ms. Gremory was my mom. And I just couldn't help but overhear your conversation about safe robberies and I was wondering if you'd be interested in a job.

Dimitri: Oh that sounds nice.

Fred: And it could help with getting the parts for the van Jury Rigg took apart.

Dimitri: I said I was sorry!

Rias: As I was saying, I was wondering if you all would be interested in working at a construction site my family is working on.

Dimitri: We would love to help.

Rias: Thank you and maybe you all would like to come to my penthouse for some lunch.

Shaggy: Like that's a swell idea.

Scooby: Reah.

Rias: Oh, I didn't know you had a dog.

Scooby: Dog? *looks around* Where?

Jessica: Are you allergic to dogs?

Akeno: No, Koneko is a cat person. Literally.

Shaggy: Like don't worry about that, Scooby is great with cats. Right?

Scooby: Huh? *sees Shaggy nodding* Oh, Yes I am.

Rias: Excellent. Come with us.

We then see them going to a penthouse as we see them going inside as a female anthropomorphic fox in a maid outfit was seen folding some clothes.

Dimitri: This is a nice place you have here, Rias.

Rias: Why thank you, that is very kind of you to say Dimitri.