Major Cat-astrophe

In the bayou we see Shaggy, Scooby and the others running as we see the dock as the ferry boat was there as they ran to the dock and saw Jaques.

Shaggy: Jaques! Like are we ever glad to see you! There's no time to waste!

Blitzo: We gotta get the hell off this freaking island!

Jaques: I'm happy to see y'all.

Jaques then transformed into a were-cat monster as the others then screamed in fear.

Shaggy and Scooby: YIKES!

Eri: MONSTER!

Then Jaques came to them and tried to grab them as we see them running away with Jaques after them. We then go to the others who are held captive.

Velma: If your as old as you say you are, I'll bet you're the one who found Morgan Moonscar's treasure.

Simone then turned to the gang.

Simone: Morgan Moonscar!

A flashback was seen as we see a pirate ship coming to the island as moonscar and his crew was seen on it.

Simone: *voice over* He was the cause of all of this.

We then see on the island a group of settlers were there.

Simone: I was one of the settlers who made this island our home. We look to our cat god for a bountiful harvest. Till that night when he came ashore.

We then see Moonscar and the pirates arriving to shore as we see Lena and Simone along with the islanders were celebrating as they all looked and saw Morgan Moonscar and his crew as Lena and Simone ran away as the pirates started to chase away the islanders into the bayou.

Simone: *voice over* He drove the islanders into the bayou. All except for Lena and myself.

Then a group of Alligators came to the water swimming towards the panicked people, as Simone and Lena see the event where many people who are now killed by a group of Alligators. Now we go to the secret passageway when Simone and Lena are inside, Simone was crying over the death of people while Lena watches in sadness. Then they see the full moon shines upon them

Simone: *voice over* We enter the curse of the pirates... to destroy them as they had destroyed our island. Our wish was granted.

We then see Lena and Simone's shadows as they became cat creatures. Now we go to Moonscar and his pirates are digging the hole preparing to put the chest inside the hole as they see Simone and Lena in their werecats forms

Simone: *voice over* We became cat creatures and destroyed the pirates.

Moonscar screams as the flashback ends.

Simone: Only afterwards did we discover that invoking the cat god's power had cursed us as well.

Lena: Over the years boats continued to come to our island.

We see a flashback as a ship was coming to the island as it had spice traders as they were seen building a house.

Lena: *voice over* One was full of spice traders who started a pepper plantation, the plantation flourished.

Simone: *voice over* At least until the harvest moon.

We see a man picking peppers as he sees a shadow and screams as the flashback ends.

Simone: Sometimes it became necessary for Lena to lure outsiders back to the island.

Ashton: Just like you lured all of us.