New friends and family

We see Dimitri asleep in bed as Rias and Jessica were both hugging him as Dimitri then heard his phone ring and he pulled it out to see Blitzo was calling as he then declined the call and went to sleep but heard his phone ring again as he then answered it.

Dimitri: What do you want, Blitzo?

Blitzo: *through the phone* Hey Dimitri, hope I didn't wake ya, how would you and the gang like to come see an awesome movie?

Dimitri: Well KO might like the idea about a movie. Wait, where are you calling from?

Then Blitzo came falling from the ceiling and landed on Dimitri's bed with him, Rias and Jessica looking at Blitzo as a phone came down as well as Dimitri had a face showing that he was really pissed off.

Dimitri: GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!

Blitzo then ran out of the room as fireballs were seen coming out of the room as Dimitri was seen chasing after Blitzo as Ashton saw Blitzo run out the door as Dimitri threw a fireball at him.

Dimitri: YEAH, YOU BETTER RUN!!!!! *slams the door*

Ashton: Do I even want to know what happened?

Dimitri: Blitzo was in my room calling me.

Ashton: Of course, he doesn't even know when to leave us alone.

Dimitri: Agreed.

We later see everyone going out as Dimitri, KO, and Ashton saw a shadow at an alleyway as they looked and saw a person weaning a beak mask and weaning a purple jacket as they saw a little girl in a corner as Dimitri got a pow card of the man and saw his name was Overhaul.

Dimitri: The villain Overhaul.

KO: He's gonna hurt that little girl.

Ashton: Then we gotta stop him

Overhaul was ready to throw a punch at the girl but then bandages wrapped around his arm and looked to see Dimitri as Snare-Oh.

Dimitri: Don't you know that's child abuse?

Overhaul: Who are you three?

KO: Heroes, and let the girl go.

Overhaul: She is nothing but an experiment.

Ashton: Well then now you just pissed me off.

Then Dimitri pulled Overhaul towards the three as Ashton grabbed him and started to smash him around like a rag doll as he knocked Overhaul out and threw him into a dumpster.

Ashton: Serves you right.

KO then saw the girl and walked to her as she covered her face with her hands.

KO: Hi there, my name's KO. What's yours?

The girl said nothing and hid behind Ashton

Ashton: Ok she apparently feels safe with me.

Ashton then patted her for comfort.

Ashton: It's alright, he's a friend. My name is Ashton. Can you tell me your name?

Eri: Eri.

Ashton: Well Eri, you don't have to worry, me and my friends aren't gonna hurt you. Can you trust me?

Eri then shook her head yes as they walked out of the alleyway as KO noticed a rainbow colored gem and picked it up as they walked to the others.

Carol: Boys, what happened?

Dimitri: We found the villain Overhaul and we had to save Eri.

Carol then saw Eri as she hid behind Ashton.