Heroes in transylvania

We see Dimitri and Ashton as they were seen walking through a forest while they both had backpacks on.

Ashton: Why are we backpacking in Romania again?

Dimitri: Apparently it would be a good place to see.

Ashton: But do you even have any idea where we are? Cause I think that we're in freaking Transylvania!

Dimitri: What makes you say that?

Ashton pulls out his phone and it says "You are in Transylvania"

Dimitri: Oh. I think we took a wrong turn at Albuquerque

Ashton: Don't you quote Bugs Bunny at me!

Dimitri: Look, let's just see if there is a place that has someone who can help us.

Ashton: Fine.

We then see them continue to walk as we later see them as they look to see a castle-like building as they see a sign.

Ashton: Hotel Transylvania. Kinda obvious in the naming but it's catchy.

Dimitri: Let's head inside.

As we see the two walking to the hotel we go to the inside as we look to see that the inside has many various monsters as we see them inside

Ashton: Wow. Monsters. So cool!

We then look to see a vampire rush at them

Dracula: Who are you and how did you find this place?

Ashton: Oh well, we were just backpacking and we came to this place.

Dracula: How many of you are there?

Dimitri: It's just me and Ashton.

Ashton: It's an honor to meet you sir.

Dracula: Oh no, what have I done?

We then see Dracula grab the two and try to go outside as he looks to see a crowd of monsters coming as we then see him run back inside and then bring them into a closet.

Ashton: This is neat.

We then see Dracula as he starts to go through Dimitri and Ashton's backpacks.

Dracula: What are you both keeping in these containers? Your weapons? Pitchforks?

He then pulled out KO and Eri

Ashton: KO and Eri! I thought I told you two to stay home with the others!

KO: Sorry.

Eri: We really wanted to come with you both.

Dimitri: Memo to me tell mom about this stupid stunt you two pulled.

Dracula: You four need to leave, no human has ever entered this castle, and if someone should see you, the safety of the hotel, the sanctuary, no one will ever come again!

Dimitri: A bit dramatic, don't ya think.

Dracula: And Mavis, if she saw you four, she would know that I lied.

KO: Who's Mavis?

Ashton: I would assume she's your daughter?

Dracula: Yes.

Dimitri: And since this place has monsters, me, KO and Eri will need to blend in.

Dimitri then grabbed a roll of bandages and some black clothing as we see Dimitro go around KO and Eri as we see KO looking like a mummy and Eri was a witch.