Another day another muder

We see everyone as they were seen going to their rooms as they see Monokuma appear.

Monokuma: Attention everyone before you all go to bed I would require each and everyone one of you to donate some blood.

Ashton: What? Why?

Monokuma: I need to make sure that none of you all are sick.

Stone: Fine, let's get this over with.

We later see everyone at a room as they were seen giving their blood in blood packs as we later see them going to their rooms as we see Dimitri was seen going to bed as he was seen in a void as he sees an image of him and Ashton both blacking out as he sees the figure.

Dimitri: Who are you?

We later see Dimitri wake up as he was seen going to the cafeteria as he sees everyone was there as he walked to the table.

Dimitri:So everyone is here?

Asahina: Except Maizono.

Dimitri then looked and he saw Naegi walking off.

Dimitri: Excuse me for a sec.

He then got up and walked off to where Naegi was going and sees a dorm room open as he went inside and sees that the room was a wreck and sees a fake katana on the ground as he then sees Naegi going to the shower door and notices the doorknob was almost off its hinges as Naegi opened it up and they looked to see what shocked them was the girl Maizono found dead in the shower as a knife was seen stabbed in her stomach.

Dimitri: Oh my god...

We then see Dimitri run out as he ran to Ashton.

Ashton: Dude, what's wrong?

Dimitri: She's dead...

Ashton: Who?

Dimitri: Maizono.

Ashton: What?!

Dimitri: Naegi and I found her in the shower dead with a knife in her stomach.

Ashton: My god...

We later see everyone at the gym as we see their digital notebooks show them about Maizono's cause of death.

Cyborg: Hopefully this will help us out.

Jinx: There's an interesting bit, Maizono wasn't found in her own room but Naegi's.

Naegi then gasped in shock.

Owada: Should have known, you greased the poor girl didn't you?!

Naegi: Hold on, it's not what it looks like.

Togami: Best to explain.

Neagi: She came to me wanting to switch rooms for the night and I said ok, she was scared, she needed my help.

Owada: Oh sure, we'll believe that lie.

Leon: Stinks if you ask me.

Naegi: Oh come on, you guys really think I did it.

Togami: Naegi, put yourself in our shoes, what would you think?

Naegi looked and saw everyone looking at him in disbelief.

Togami: I'm sorry, but if your innocent the burden of proof is on you, everyone come, let's get this over with.

Everyone then left as Dimitri looked at Naegi and walked to him.