Let's be friends.

We see Dimitri as she sees KO running around the parking lot excitedly while Rad and Enid were cleaning up what was left of Darrell's body.

KO: Wow Dimitri I can't believe you stop that monster..

Dimitri: Well, shock rock did all the work.

Rad: Shock Rock?

Dimitri: The name of the alien I turned into a while ago.

Enid: Well that's a cool name for an alien.

Dimitri: *Blushes * Oh well... Thanks.

KO: Well I wanna be just like that Dimitri. *does imitation of fighting moves*

Enid: There's a lot more to being a hero than just fancy moves, kid. It takes hard work. This is us training under Mr. Gar to be great heroes.

KO: Whoa! So you guys are training by just, like, cleaning up garbage? Well, well, I could do that! I must do that.

Rad: Uh, we don't 'just' clean up garbage, kid. We also fight evil robots. *pushes the remaining of Darrell's body in the trashcan* Sometimes.

KO: Ooh. Sometimes. But wait, that means more than one times. How can there even be so many robots?!

Enid: *Walks to KO* Take a knee KO. *Gets on a knee and sees KO on his knees* I said knee not knees.

KO: Oh, *gets on one knee* Is this better?

Enid: Yes, now look. When a dumb nerd and a dumb factory love each other very much, they waste a lot of time and money making dumb robots to attack the plaza.

KO: Dumb nerd? Dumb nerd! What dumb nerd!?

Rad: *narrows his eyes* Lord Buttman.

KO: *narrowing his eyes* Of course, the buttman.

Dimitri: Buttman?

Enid: He means Lord Boxman. And KO  are you seriously trying to tell me that you didn't notice that giant evil factory across the street?

They then looked across the street and saw the factory boxmore as KO's mind literally blew as the others laughed at him as we see a man looking through a window through the blinds.

Box man: Gross.

he then looked at his watch as Darrell was heard screaming as his head crashed into the office and on the desk.

Darrell: Oh, hi dad. I'm back.

Boxman: Aaaaaand?

Darrell: And... I failed you.

Boxman: No... You failed me! *picks up Darrell's head and walked through the factory.

Boxman: Do you know why I send you robots over to destroy Lakewood Plaza? To eliminate friendship! Lakewood Plaza is crawling with friendship!

Darrell: *sees more of himself* Hey look, more me's.

Boxman: Silence! You see Darrell--

Then a round purple robot ran to him.

Ernesto:  If I could just have a sliver of your time, Lord Boxman. A client, uh, just called.

Boxman: Ernesto 2199 , can you not see that I'm trying to focus on getting upset about some kids across the street having fun?!

Lord Boxman pulls out a switch, which blows up Ernesto's head.
As they approach an office area, two Ernestos are seen laughing around the cooler.

Lord Boxman : I hate people enjoying each other.

The two Ernestos slink back to their cubicles.

Lord Boxman: When people enjoy each other, they don't buy evil fighting robots. * Approaches a presentation room* This is a graph of our sales.