Crossover Nexus

We go to a town that is in ruin as we see a being on a building as he was wearing a red and black suit and was holding a blaster.

Strike: Come out, come out, wherever you are.

He then saw some people and fired at them as they had dodged the blasts.

Strike: I summoned you heroes here to destroy you. And like the others, I will annihilate you!

He continued firing at the people as they had continued to dodged the attacks and hid.

Strike: Fine. I'll just summon some other heroes to obliterate. Let's see...

He then brought out a screen as he started to look through it as he then noticed the screen showing Dimitri, Ashton, and KO were seen.

Strike: They look like they have some fight in them. Let's play!

He then touched the screen.

Screen: Now summoning heroes.

We then see a red grid portal open up as we see Dimitri, Ashton and KO come out of it.

Screen: Success.

Ashton: Huh? What is this place?

KO: And where are our friends?

We then see Strike appear behind them.

Strike: I am Strike. Howdy heroes and toodle loo!

Dimitri: Wait, us?

KO: I'm still just a hero in training.

Ashton: And me and him are gonna be dads.

Strike: Yeah, I don't care.

Dimitri: Oh boy.

As the blaster was ready to fire the three were then grabbed by a woman wearing sun shaped shades.

Ashton: Huh?

Garnet: No time for introductions.

They then looked to see a teen wearing a watch like Dimitri.

Ben: Everyone this way.

They then started to run while avoiding Strike's blasts, making him mad as he removed his blasters.

Strike: If these heroes don't want to sit and play then I will have to pin them down.

We then see the heroes as they were seen running into a manhole as they were seen in the dark sewer as Dimitri became Machino and made a light as they started to go through the tunnels.

Ashton: Ok, who are you guys and what is going on?

Dimitri: And who was that guy?

Ben: That guy calls himself Strike, he tends to destroy heroes. And my name's Ben Tennyson.

Garnet: And I am Garnet.

Dimitri: Where are we going?

We see them going to a place in the sewer as they saw a group of heroes as Ashton saw a young man with a jacket and goggles as his eyes widened.

Ashton: R-Rex? Big brother!

He then ran to Rex and hugged him.

Rex: Ashton? Is that really you?

Ashton: It's me? What happened to you? I thought you were dead.

Rex: It takes more than just that to put me down.

Ashton: Is Rebecca here? Is she safe?

Rex: She's fine.

Dimitri: What's going on?