Pranks a lot

We see Dimitri and Ashton with their friends as they were walking to a shop as it had a tall clown on the front holding a sign reading palace of pranks as Ashton then saw the clown and then let out a high pitched scream and ran behind Mary

Ashton: CLOWN!

Mary: Honey, calm down.

Dimitri: Yeah dude, it's not even real. (knocks on the clown) See? It's fake.

Ashton: Oh. (sees the others were snickering as he came out from behind Mary) I knew that

Elisa: And did you just scream like a little girl?

Ashton: No. (blushes in embarrassment) Maybe.

Eri: What is this place?

Dimitri: This my little sister is the palace of pranks, one of the greatest novelty shops here. All of the greatest pranksters shop here. I should know. (holds up a membership card) And I even got my gag jelly beans can there.

He then held up a jelly bean can as they saw it and Duck grabbed it.

Duck: Thanks man.

Dimitri: Duck wait, it's a booby trap.

Ashton: I don't think he's listening.

We then see Duck open the can as fake snakes popped out.

Duck: Huh?

Dimitri: Come on, I'll show you guys the inside.

We then see them going inside as they saw various pranks and gags.

Ashton: Wow, you actually shop here?

Dimitri: Yeah, pretty cool huh? (sees Duck is missing) Where's Duck?

Duck: (from an aisle) Hey jelly beans.

Then they saw fake snakes pop out from an aisle.

Duck: Oh come on! Not again!

Ashton: (Laughs) I think I'm gonna like it here.

We then see an old man wearing a blue shirt and brown pants and an eyepatch walk up to Dimitri.

Frank: Good to see ya Dimitri. How's my number one customer doing?

Dimitri: Great Frank, these are some friends of mine I want ya to meet.

Frank then walked to the group.

Frank: Well pleasure to meet you all.

Rad then shook Frank's hand and then got electrocuted as Ashton laughed at it.

Ashton: Oh man! The oldest gag in the book.

Frank: That's right boy, the granddaddy of all pranks. (holds up his hand to show a buzzer) The joy buzzer.

Eri: I don't get it.

Frank: You don't have to get it, the prank for the enjoyment of the prankster.

Dimitri: He's right, he's basically a prank master, I learned all I know from him. So what's new Frank?

Frank: Well this came in just this morning. (he holds up some gum to Rad) Have some gum.

Rad then took a piece of gum and ate it as they saw Rad explode.

Frank: Ha! Exploding chewing gum. Only 9.99.

Ashton: I'll take ten.

Dimitri: Anything else?

Frank: (holds up a dollar) Well you can get this fake gag dolled for one dollar, fooling your friends into thinking you have a real dollar.

Ashton: What else do ya got?