Chapter 1, a cherry kiss

Yuh bitches, it's my birthday for another 50 minutes so let's go. (;

Okay it's smut or whatever you tf call it in this chapter.

(IZUKU'S POV)

My name is Izuku Midoriya. I'm 21 and I own a strip club named 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨.

I'm an Omega.

I own a good amount of money. I'm not rich but I'm not poor. I'm right in the middle. And-

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

(3RD POV)

Someone was knocking on Izuku's office door. He went up from his chair to check who it was.

Izuku: "What now Mina? I'm busy."

Mina: "Someone woke up with an attitude..Well Shinso told me to get you, there's a drunk bitch at the bar who's flirting with Shinso.. And I think that Kaminari is about to kill her.."

Izuku: "Oh God.." Izuku said and sighed right after and doing a gentle face palm.

He went down the stairs with Mina and walked to the bar.

Izuku: "Excuse me ma'am?"

Drunk bitch: "wHo aRe YoU?"

Izuku: "I own this place, I want you to leave thank you."

Drunk bitch: "AHAHA yOu ArE sO sHoRt"

Izuku: "I- Leave."

Drunk bitch: "nOoOOoO"

Before Izuku could say anything more, the drunk lady was dragged out of the bar by a boy with half red and half white hair.

Izuku: "Thank you todo"

Todoroki: "You're welcome Zuzu"

Izuku went up to his office again but after one hour and 13 minutes, Izuku's assistant ran into Izuku's office without knocking.

Izuku: "MOMO WHAT THE HELL?!"

Momo: "IZUKU! A GROUP OF HOT ASS MEN IN BLACK SUITS JUST ENTERED THE CLUB AND ARE LOOKING FOR THE BOSS!"
Momo said while sounding exhausted.

Izuku: "Uuuughhh, I just wanna get some work done, jeez.."
Izuku said while sounding tired.

Izuku and Momo went downstairs and Izuku went to the men in black suits.

Izuku: "Hello, I'm the owner of this club, you asked for me?"

A blonde boy who was about 6'3 looked down at the 5'5 Izuku and smiled.

Katsuki: "The name is Katsuki Bakugo, could we have a talk in your office?"

Izuku looked up at the blonde boy and nodded.

Izuku showed Katsuki the way up to his office and closed the door and locked it.

Izuku: "What do you want?"
Izuku said in a annoyed tone.

Katsuki: "You got a big mouth for someone who is that short"

Izuku: "If you're going to bully me then you should leave, I have work to do"

Katsuki: "Oh sorry baby, well, I just wondered if I could have permission to build a building right next to this?"

Izuku: "Yes, yes you have my permission but don't call me baby"

Katsuki: "Alpha, Omega or Beta?"

Izuku: "Huh?"

Katsuki: "What are you?"