Chapter 17, I love you Katsuki.

A few months after.

(3rd pov)

Katsuki and Izuku are now married again. Izuku got a job in Katsuki's mafia instead of working as a teacher, it took about 2 weeks to get Katsuki to agree with letting Izuku join since he didn't want Izuku to get hurt.

Katsuki: "Okay everyone, do y'all have everything done for this mission?"

Member 1: "YES SIR"

Katsuki: "Good, now let's get going"

They we're going to fight their biggest rivals yet. Katsuki was mostly scared because of Izuku. He didn't want him to get hurt. He was worried.

Katsuki: "Izuku"

Izuku: "Yeah Kacchan?"

Katsuki hugged Izuku tightly whispered into his ear.

Katsuki: "Don't die on me Izu.. I love you so much" he whispered.

Izuku: "I won't die, you can't die either dumbass. I love you too"

Shinso: "Don't be all emotional, none of us will die, alright?"

Izuku: "Alright.."

Todoroki: "You'll be okay Izu"

Izuku: "Yeah.. you too.. I promise"

Everyone made a big group hug.

Mina: "Hey Katsuki, don't you dare die!"

Sero: "Exactly!"

Katsuki: "Haha I won't, I swear"

Izuku: "Good"

When they we're there, everyone got out of the van and Momo checked if there was any guards, there weren't. She have a signal that everyone could come. They busted the door open to the place and saw that it was full with men and women who we're gambling.

Random guy 1: "OI FIGHT THEM!"

Random guy 2: "THEY'RE THE ONES!"

Everyone started fighting and killing each other. Katsuki had over 100 men with him and the other group also had over 100 so it was a tough fight.

Boss (woman): "Well hello there Katsuki Bakugo"

Katsuki: "You.."

Boss: "Missed me?"

Katsuki: "FUCK OFF" Katsuki yelled and shot her but it missed.

Boss: "Oh you're pathetic"

Katsuki: "Stay away from me and my family"

Boss: "Nope! I'm sure Izuku is having a g-"

Shinso: "IZU! IZUKU PLEASE! IZUKU DON'T SAY THAT! IZU! SHUT UP YOU IDIOT! IZUKU!" Shinso was screaming louder than anyone there. Everyone's eyes went to them. Shinso was crying and screaming for Izuku to stop with whatever he's doing. He was holding Izuku. Izuku had been shot.

Katsuki ran up to Shinso and took Izuku from him.

Katsuki: "IZU! Izu hey hey! Don't die on me I said! DON'T FUCKING DIE! IZUKU PLEASE! HEY DO YOU HEAR ME!?" Katsuki was crying.

Izuku: "Ka- cchan.. I- I love everyone.. I love you guys.. I- Take care of the k- kids.. I love you Katsuki.." Izuku closed his eyes.

Kirishima, Katsuki, Todoroki, Shinso, Momo, Monoma, Denki, Mina and Sero we're all crying.

Katsuki: "WAKE UP DAMNIT!"

Shinso: "No.. No.. NONONO! IZU WAKE UP!"

Kirishima: "IZUKU WAKE UP!"

Todoroki: "He's dead. There's no point in yelling.. let's kill these bastards"

Monoma: "Yeah.."

Katsuki's mafia ended up winning. They wiped out every last one of the others.

They took Izuku's dead body home. They called all of Izuku's friends and told them everything. That day, was the worst day of Katsuki's, Shinso's, Kirishima's and everyone else's life who knew Izuku.

After a few weeks, they held a funeral. Everyone was crying their eyes out. Katsuki was going to hold a speech.

Katsuki: "Izuku Bakugo. He was my husband. He was the greatest husband and father a person could have. He made me the happiest man on earth. He was my Omega, I loved him with my whole body. He didn't deserve to die. He was one of the best people I've ever met in my entire life. I still can't believe that he's gone. It hurts so much to lose the person you love the most.. I miss him everyday. I'll love him so matter what, dead or alive.." he couldn't continue because he started crying so much. Kirishima and Sero took him off the stage.

Shigaraki also made a speech.

Shigaraki: "Izuku was like a son to me. I took care of him for a very long time. My last words to him was "Goodbye son" and his last words to me was "Goodbye old man, love ya", I'll never forget Izuku. He meant so much to me and many others. Izuku was also a very happy person. He wouldn't want us to be sad.. but that can't be helped. Izuku is no longer with us and that's hard to believe. He was one of the most amazing people on earth. I miss him deeply".

Izuku is dead. Gone forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 741.

Hehe sorry not sorry. There is one more chapter after this one.