Chapter 31.

There Katsuki was. Standing in front of both his enemies. Eijiro Kirishima and Kyoka Jirou. Behind Jirou was Momo. She was laying on the floor, her eyes closed. She was unconscious. "Hello there baby~" Kirishima said as he spotted Izuku behind Katsuki. "Shut up shitty hair" Katsuki growled. "C'moooon! Don't be such a wimp!" Kirishima said and laughed. "I WILL KILL YOU!" Katsuki yelled. "JASON PASS ME THE GUN!" Jirou yelled at some guy behind her. "DUNCE FACE. THE GUN!!" Katsuki yelled. When Kaminari had tossed a gun to Katsuki.

A loud gun shot was heard.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
6h earlier.

3rd pov:

Izuku and Katsuki woke up at 11am. Izuku was laying on top of his beautiful husband. He kissed Katsuki and got up. He remembered that today was the day that they we're going to kill Jirou and her men. After changing, Izuku woke up his two children. He had gotten a little bit bigger but not that much. Male Omegas are only pregnant for 6 months, meaning they grow much faster. Izuku was surprised to not seeing his two sons in their rooms. He remembered that they we're in school. Since Izuku is pregnant, he didn't work at the school while being pregnant. Since he's a male omega, he doesn't have to. He walked to the living room and saw Shinso and Todoroki sitting there. He sat down between them on the couch and started talking to them.

"Hey Sho and Toshi" he said. "Heyy Izu" Shinso said and smiled. "Hello Izu" Todoroki smiled as well. "Exited for tonight?" Izuku asked. "I don't know.. I heard from someone that Kirishima works with Jirou.." Todoroki said and scratched the back of his head. "WHAT?!" Shinso and Izuku both yelled, very shocked. "Uh huh" Todoroki confirmed. "Oh god.. Katsuki will literally kill him.." Shinso said. "Yeah.." Izuku agreed and awkwardly laughed. He was not exited to meet Kirishima at all.

When Monoma came home later that day, Izuku had ran up to him and hugged him. He told him about what Todoroki said. Monoma was shocked and hugged Izuku back. He knew that it would be hard for Izuku to face Kirishima again.

A few hours later when Katsuki came home again, Izuku hugged him tightly and told him. Katsuki and everyone else has been working in the building instead of in the house. The building is their base, basically. Katsuki got mad and took Izuku upstairs to their bedroom and locked the door. "Uhm.. K- Kacchan? You're not horny are you?" Izuku asked and sat down on the bed. "If shitty hair is there then I want to make it seen that you're mine" Katsuki said and walked closer to Izuku in the bed. "Wh- what do you mean? Like.. evidence?" Izuku asked and looked away as Katsuki pushed him down onto the bed. "Yes~" Katsuki seductively whispered in Izuku's ear as he got on top of him.

Katsuki pov
I can admit that I am a bit horny but this is great if shitty hair will be there! He'll see that I left marks on my Izuku! Katsuki 1. Shitty hair 0. Now I just want to fuck the living shit out of Izuku. His body is so feminine and so curvy.. He's so sexy. "K- Kacchan.. we're leaving in 1 hour.. we won't be able to make it.." Izuku told me and looked up at me. "Fuck.. You're right.. let me just leave a few hickeys and bite marks, will ya?" I asked and looked into his eyes. He slowly nodded and I started to suck and bite on his neck and shoulders. I love him so so much. He then pulled my head up to him and kissed me. I bit his lower lip, asking for entrance which he accepted. I explored his mouth with my tongue and he moaned. I pulled away and smirked at him. "I want to leave marks on you too.." Izuku said and looked away. I was shocked because he has never done that before.. Maybe a little hickey but nothing else. I sat up on the edge on the bed and pulled him onto my lap. He sat on top of he and I looked into his eyes and said "As you wish". He started sucking and biting my neck and shoulders, it felt so fucking good to be honest.

I slightly moaned as he continued to leave marks on me. I looked at the dark hickey's on his neck and smirked. He also had a few on his shoulders and many bite marks. He is mine and nobody else's. What's mine is mine. When we we're done, it was about 30 minutes left until we we're leaving. We started to get dressed in the clothes we we're supposed to wear. (Raccoon eyes picked them). And I looked at him. He had tight black tights that showed his curves. He also had a tight long sleeved black shirt. Wow. He looked HOT. He also had a pair of black shoes. He said that it was either them or black heals. I mean I wouldn't mind the heals but he still looked hot asf.

Mina pov
When Katsuki and Izuku got downstairs, you could see that they we're both covered in hickeys and bite marks. Of course. I was supposed to guide them through Jirou's base so I was kind of nervous if I would mess up. Shinso would be the one driving the van and the others would go inside. Katsuki at first didn't want Izuku to go inside but since Izuku wanted to face Kirishima again, he allowed it. God I hate Kirishima.

3rd pov
Mina guided them inside and then they saw them. Their enemies.

There Katsuki was. Standing in front of both his enemies. Eijiro Kirishima and Kyoka Jirou. Behind Jirou was Momo. She was laying on the ground with her eyes closed. She was unconscious. "Hello there baby~" Kirishima said as he spotted Izuku behind Katsuki. "Shut up shitty hair" Katsuki growled. "C'moooon! Don't be such a wimp!" Kirishima said and laughed. "I WILL KILL YOU!" Katsuki yelled. "JASON PASS ME THE GUN!" Jirou yelled at some guy behind her. "DUNCE FACE THE GUN!!" Katsuki yelled. When Kaminari had tossed the gun to Katsuki.

A loud gunshot was heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1061.

You thought it would be smut, didn't you? 🤨📸