Chapter 24. A mix.

3rd pov:

After kicking Kirishima out and after yelling and almost killing him, they all we're calmed down. But Kazku had to talk to his parents. "Papa dad, we have to talk" Kazku said as he walked into the kitchen where everyone else sat. "Alright, let's go to my office then" Katsuki said and took Izuku's hand as they got up. They walked to his office and sat down in the sofa in his office. "I have to tell you both something.." Kazku started, "So I like this person.. And it was love at first sight.. kinda" Kazku said as his parents looked at each other and laughed, "You know, me and your father fell in at first sight too so you should really tell that person how you feel" Izuku said and smiled at his son. "It's- Uhm.. it's a boy.." Kazku said and looked down, "Kaz you don't have to look so ashamed, me and Izu are gay too! Well, Izu is bi but yk.. still counts!" Katsuki said and smiled softly at Kazku, Kazku lifted his head up and hugged his parents. "I'm gay!" He yelled and while hugging them and smiling. "I think Itsuki is straight tho.." Kazku said as he let go of his parents. "Oh that's too bad. He misses out on how hot some boys are.." Izuku said and looked at Katsuki. "Don't look at me, I have work tomorrow!" Katsuki said and leaned back to the sofa. "I want a little sister tho.." Kazku said as he stood up, Izuku also stood up and hugged Kazku one more time.

-4 days later in school-

"ITSUKI!! ITSUKI!!" Rin yelled as she followed Itsuki. "Yes, Rinnie?" Itsuki said as he turned around. Itsuki and Rin have became closer as well as Itsuki and Yuriko. Yuki and Kazku have kissed once or twice but nothing serious yet. "Wanna hang out after school? With me and Yuriko?" Rin asked Itsuki. "Sure I guess" Itsuki said and smiled, "RIIIIN! ITSUUUU!" A brunette yelled as he ran towards Itsuki and jumped onto him, hugging him. Itsuki smiled and slightly blushed as he hugged him back, tightly. Yuriko is an beta; Rin is a omega. "Hey Yuri, I've missed you!" Itsuki said and smiled as Yuriko let go of Itsuki. "Got a boyfriend I see.." Kazku teased as he walked by, "OI! YAMERO!" Itsuki yelled at his brother.

A group of girls walked up to Kazku and Yuki. "Heyyy Bakugo.." a blonde girl said to Kazku and winked, "Hey.." Kazku said as he tried to remember her name. "What's up Iida.." a pink haired girl asked and winked at Yuki. "AIZAWA NO! HEEEELP!" They heard someone yell, they then saw three boys running away from Mr. Aizawa, a another boy was behind Mr. Aizawa, "DAD?!" Kazku yelled, Katsuki, Sero and Kaminari stopped as well as the other two. "Hey baby, hey Yuki!" Izuku said and walked up to Kazku. "What're you guys doing here?" Kazku asked, looking at all the people who was looking at them. "I'M BECOMING A TEACHER!" Izuku yelled, "WHAT?! YES!" they then heard Itsuki yell as he ran up to Izuku and hugged him, "Aizawa, please stop chasing Kami, Sero and Kacchan" "whatever.. I'm going back to sleep. Izuku, your first class is with 1A and the next one is with the other 7B class, the one for the 13 year olds, you know?" Aizawa said and walked away. "Bye Denks, Hanta and Katsuki" Izuku said and kissed Katsuki before the three of them walked away. "Looks like you're my new teacher, papa.." Kazku said and sighed but was still softly smiling, "Oh really? That's good, means that I can be nicer than usual.." Izuku said and smirked. "Oh no.." Kazku said and knew exactly what his papa meant.

-In class-

"We're getting a new history teacher?" A girl named Cho asked, "Yeah apparently!" Her friend Della answered. Then, a short green haired omega walked into the classroom, everyone's eyes we're on him. He was either the hottest or cutest boy they've ever seen. "Hello everyone! My name is Izuku Bakugo and I'm your new history teacher!" Izuku said as he walked to his desk. "First I need your names, you with the light blue hair start!" Izuku said and pointed at a light blue haired boy. "I'm Jun Hirai" the boy said, "I'm Sora Koga" a white haired girl behind Jun said. "I'm Akira Matsuno" a pink haired girl behind Sora said. "I'm Sakura Tanji" a blonde girl behind Akira said. Everyone said their name to Izuku. Well, everyone except Kazku. "Dude say your name" Kazku's friend Daiki Uyehara told Kazku. "It's fine Uyehara, Kazku is my son" Izuku said since he heard what Daiki said. "WHAAAAT?!" The class yelled, surprised. "Yes, I'm not as young as I look.. I actually have two children. Surprising huh?" Izuku said and laughed.

-1 day later-

As Izuku woke up, he felt like he had to throw up. Izuku walked to the bathroom and threw up. 'Am I pregnant?!' he thought to himself. 'Oh no.. oh nonono!' He still thought. "FUCK!" He yelled. Izuku took a pregnancy test the next day and it came out as positive. Izuku kept the pregnancy as a secret for 2 weeks until he finally decided to tell his friends, sons and Katsuki. "Hey Uhm guys?" Izuku said and walked into the living room where everyone sat. "Hey Izu, what's up?" Kaminari said as everyone looked at Izuku, he looked scared. "I have to tell you guys something.. I- I- I am.. I'm pregnant.." Izuku said and looked down at his feet. "WOHOOOO!!" Katsuki said and ran up to Izuku and hugged him. "A NEW SIBLING?! AWESOME!!" Itsuki yelled in excitement. Everyone was happy for him except for one person. Todoroki. "But who's the father?" Todoroki asked and everyone's eyes landed on Todoroki and then Izuku again. "I.. I don't know" Izuku said as he and Katsuki stopped hugging.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?!" Katsuki yelled in panic. "I FOUND OUT TWO WEEKS AGO! MAYBE KIRISHIMA IS THE FATHER, KACCHAN!" Izuku yelled back, also panicking. "Let's just kill Kirishima" Sero suggested, "good idea! Let's go it!" Mina hyped, "I'm in" Kaminari yelled. "Me too!" Everyone started agreeing. "Me and Itsuki are also in" Kazku then said. "Oh hell no. Both of you go to sleep, chop chop!" Izuku said as his kids left the room. "We have to take a DNA test.." Katsuki said and looked at the others, "I'll drive you tomorrow" Momo said and smiled. "Good" Katsuki agreed to it.

Kazku was messaging Yuki when he was about to go to sleep. 'Goodnight Yuki ❤️' he wrote, 'Goodnight Kazku ❤️' Yuki wrote back. Kazku blushed at the respond. He always blush when Yuki sends a heart. 'Am I a bottom? Hell no. That's not possible if I'm an Alpha.. right?' Kazku questioned himself. "HEY PAPA, DAD!" He yelled from his room. Katsuki and Izuku walked into his room and asked what was wrong. "Is it possible for an Alpha to be a bottom?" Kazku asked his parents, "Yes Kaz, it sure is possible but also very rare. I mean I am a top and your papa is a bottom so it's VERY rare" Katsuki explained, "I DON'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR SEX LIFE!" Kazku whisper-yelled. "ANYWAYS! Ignore your father. Are you a bottom, Kazku?" Izuku asked. Kazku blushed and looked down. "I don't know.. I think I might be.." Kazku confessed. "I bet Kiri would say something like 'that's so manly'!" Izuku said and laughed. He miss Kirishima. Even after what he did. "Haha yeah he would.. I miss uncle Kirishima.." Kazku said, "me too.." Izuku confessed. "WHAT HOW?!" Katsuki yelled, "I was very close with him, Katsuki" Izuku said and kissed his husband. "Okayyy bye bye now!" Kazku said as his parents walked out of his room, closing the door.

'Am I a bottom?' Kazku questioned once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1331.

I dunno.