Chapter 21, Kirishima and I?

A/N: "I am sorry for not uploading 😩".

Kirishima pov:

When I walked into my room after yelling at Katsuki, Izuku was crying on the floor. I ran up to him, closing the door behind me and sat down beside him. "Are you.. okay?" I asked and patted his back. He shook his head and I hugged him and we cuddled on the floor for a few minutes. "Am I a slut, Eiji?" He asked and looked at me, "What?! No! You're not! And Katsuki is just a dumb fuck to call you that!" I told him and kissed his head. He giggled and stood up. "I'm going back to my room, thank you Eiji" He said and opened the door. "I love you Eijiro" before he close the door I said "I love you too Izuku". He left and I smiled to myself. I felt like I finally had a chance with Izuku. After all these years.. I might finally have a chance.. Fucking Katsuki won't be in my way anymore..

Izuku pov:

When I was walking back to my room, I kept thinking about Kirishima. 'Why did he kiss my head?' 'Why did he cuddle me?' 'Does he still like me?' All kinds of thoughts we're inside my head. I couldn't think straight. I don't like Kirishima that way. I love Katsuki. I love him and only him. "Soo you and Kirishima?" someone said behind me, "AAAAAHHH" I screamed and jumped, "MINA!" I yelled when I saw Mina. "Soo? You and Kiri?" She asked, once again, "Kirishima and I? No.. God no! I love Katsuki and him only, I've never thought of Kirishima that way!" I yelled at her, "Pfft c'mon! Give him a chance! Katsuki isn't good for youuuu!" Mina whined, "Mina no, fuck off" I said and started walking to my room again, "Mina yes" She said as she kept following me, "LEAVE ME ALONE FOR FUCK SAKES!" I yelled at her and ran into my room and locked the door.

Me and Kirishima? Never gonna happen. I'm already marked. I mean.. Sure it didn't stop me when I had sex with Shindo but that didn't mean anything! Katsuki and I are meant to be together.. I just hope he feels the same.. he does; does me? GAH FUCK! I DON'T KNOW! WHAT IF HE HATES ME NOW?! GOD I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! FUCKING FUCK!

~The Next Day~

3rd pov:

When it was 9:23am Izuku came downstairs in only boxers and Katsuki's oversized white t-shirt. "Good morning Izu" Todoroki said as Izuku came into the kitchen. "Good morning everyone.." Izuku said while sitting down beside Kirishima and Kazku. "Are you alright, papa?" Kazku asked, "I'm fine thank you baby" Izuku answered and smiled at Kazku, "IZUKU BAKUGO" a loud voice was heard from upstairs. The voice was walking downstairs though. "YOU COME HERE IZUKU!" Katsuki yelled as he ran into the kitchen. He was wearing black basket shorts and nothing else. "WHAT NOW KATSUKI?!" Izuku yelled as he stood up. "WHAT WE'RE YOU DOING IN SHITTY HAIR'S ROOM?!" Katsuki yelled. "NOTHING! I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE WONDERING!" Izuku yelled back. "BOTH OF YOU STOP FIGHTING!" Kazku yelled as he also stood up. "IT'S ANNOYING TO SEE MY PARENTS FIGHT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS OR WHY EIJIRO IS INVOLVED BUT COULD YOU TWO JUST MAKE UP AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kazku yelled at his parents. "KATSUKI BAKUGO I LOVE YOU" Izuku yelled angrily. "IZUKU BAKUGO I FUCKING LOVE YOU TOO, DAMN NERD!" Katsuki yelled back, also angrily. "Is that how they make up..?" Kazku asked Todoroki as Izuku walked to Katsuki and they walked upstairs. "Believe me; yes" Todoroki answered.

"Okay you two go to school!" Monoma yelled at Kazku and Itsuki. "Yes uncle Monoma.." Itsuki answered and walked upstairs with Kazku. "Itsuki cover your ears.." Kazku said while covering his ears as well, "why?" Itsuki said and heard moaning as they we're finally upstairs. "Oh." Itsuki said and quickly covered his ears, he ran to his room and got his bag, he ran back downstairs with Kazku and they we're exhausted when they came downstairs again. "What happened up there?" Shinso asked, "they're fucking" Kazku said as he and Itsuki walked to the front door and waited for Charles, "Of course they are.." Kaminari said and laughed along with Sero, Mina, Shinso and Monoma. "Hello young masters. Let's go now" Charles said as he came with the car. "Charles just call us our names please" Itsuki said as he got into the car. "Alright, sorry Itsuki" Charles said and started driving. "It's fine, really" Itsuki said and sighed. They we're starting a new school and didn't want any friends since they only hung out with older people like Kaminari, Shinso, Monoma, Sero, Mina, Kirishima and Momo. They only wanted them and each other, not some other kids that just wanted to be friends with them because they're rich.

When they arrived at school, they walked different ways. "Bye Kaz, love you bro" Itsuki said to his brother. "Bye little dude, love you too" Kazku said and ruffled Itsuki's hair. As Kazku walked into his new classroom everyone stared at him. "Oh you must be the new student! Please introduce yourself!" Kazku's teacher Mrs. Wong said. "I'm Kazku Bakugo and I don't want any friends thanks" Kazku said. "Okay well take a seat beside Yuki Iida" Mrs. Wong said. A tall boy with dark blue hair and brown eyes raised his hand. Kazku was shocked at how handsome and hot that boy was. He walked to the seat beside the boy and sat down, "Hey.. Soo who're your parents? Are they famous?" Yuki asked, "Izuku and Katsuki Bakugo, you might know my papa Izuku as Izuku Midoriya too" Kazku answered, "Mine are Ochaco Uraraka and Tenya Iida.. My mom is dead though" Yuki said and looked down at his desk, "Well at least your parents can't fight the whole fucking time" Kazku said and smiled at Yuki, "Haha yeah I guess" Yuki laughed.

~What happened with Itsuki~

As Itsuki walked into his classroom, everyone stared at him, "You must be Bakugo! Hello! Introduce yourself" His teacher Mrs. Davis said. "I'm Itsuki Bakugo and I don't want to make friends thanks" Itsuki said and looked at his teacher, "Well you can sit beside Rin Toga" Mrs. Davis said. A short girl with blonde hair and brown red eyes raised her hand. Itsuki just sighed and walked to his seat. "Hey! My mother is Himiko Toga! I don't know who my dad is but anyways! Who's your parents?" Rin said and smiled brightly to Itsuki. "Izuku and Katsuki Bakugo now shut up" Itsuki said, annoyed. "Geez sorry.. hey you see that kid over there? That's Nori Hinata! Her papa has a lot of husbands, meaning she got a lot of dads! Her papa got a whole ass harem!" Rin said and pointed at a girl with orange hair and dark brown eyes. "Cool I didn't ask and I don't care" Itsuki said. "Damn so cold.." a boy whispered to Itsuki, the boy had brown hair and dark blue eyes. "Who're you?" Itsuki asked, "Yuriko Iida, my dad is Tenya Iida and my mother is dead" the boy said. "Tch okay" Itsuki said and waited for the bell to ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1232.

Okay so ima make Itsuki and Kazku kind of the main characters ALSO now. But it will still be A LOT of bakudeku.

(Btw Yuriko and Yuki has different moms but both are dead, since Uraraka died when Itsuki didn't even exist yet)