Chapter 13

Y'all I think I'll get like a E maybe D but if I'm lucky then C, on the test I mean. IT WAS SO HAAAARD 😭😭

(3rd pov)

At Uraraka's funeral.

Izuku (otp): "IF YOU DARE TELL ANYONE THAT WE'RE HERE THAN YOU'RE DEAD!"

Shinso (otp): "Yeah yeah, I get it! Now focus on the damn funeral!"

Izuku (otp): "Yeah I will, bye"

Shinso (otp): "Bye"

And they hung up.

Izuku: "Hello Iida and Tsu"

Tsu: "Hi Zuzu"

Iida: "Hello Izuku"

Izuku: "I really miss her, this is so sad that she died.." Izuku said while crying.

Iida: "Uraraka's parents also died..I mean it was a car crash after all"

Tsu: "Yeah but its still sad.." Tsu was also crying and so was Iida.

Izuku: "I'm glad Todoroki or anyone else isn't here though"

Iida: "I know, we won't tell anyone that you're here or were here, alright?"

Izuku: "Thank you so much"

After the funeral.

Everyone had left but Izuku was sitting infront of Uraraka's grave and just cried.

Izuku: "I miss you so much.. Even though it was a long time ago since we saw each other.."

Izuku: "I'll always love you, dead or alive. You were the best girl friend or women friend- you get what I mean! That I had.."

Izuku: "I'm so happy that you came to my wedding and watched my son grow until you died.."

Izuku: "Kazku we're at least 2 years old, I'll tell you more about him when he grows up and when I come back"

Izuku: "You always made me so happy, I almost started crying when you told me you liked me when we we're 15. I didn't like you back so that's why"

Izuku: "May you rest in peace Uraraka"

Izuku: "I love you"

1 month later.

Shinso: "Izuku you've been starting to look fat"

Izuku: "Wow thanks Shin shin"

Monoma: "Well he didn't mean it as a mean way, I hope"

Izuku: "AHAHA! Shut up! And thanks to both of you for helping me move. I've wanted a bigger place for a long time"

Monoma: "No prob-"

Shinso fell over a box.

Shinso: "OUCH! FUCK!"

Izuku: "SHINSO! THE BABY CAN HEAR YOU!"

Shinso: "Fuck sorry, fuck I mean- fuck- no wait fuck- no fuck! FUCK! OH MY GOOOD! FUUUCK! NO FUCKING HELL! OH MA GA-"

Monoma put his hand on Shinso's mouth.

Monoma: "Just shut up"

Izuku started to laugh his ass off.

Shinso: "Mhmmmhm mhmgmhm gmgmgmgmhm"

Monoma: "Huh?" He took away his hand.

Shinso: "I said, Sorry for cursing Izu, it's a bad habit of mine"

Izuku: "I know, I have that habit too"

Shinso: "WAIT IT'S ONLY TWO MONTHS LEFT! WOOHOOOOO!"

Monoma: "YEEEAAAHHH!!"