Chapter 22, You're a Omega?!

3rd pov:

Yuki and Kazku we're sitting in class while waiting for the bell to ring, next was lunch! "Hey Kaz? I never got to ask you but.. Are you an Alpha?" Yuki asked Kazku. "Hm? Oh yeah I am, so is my little brother and dad, my papa is the only Omega in the family" Kazku explained, "And you?" Kazku asked, "Well I'm an Omega.." Yuki said as he scratched the back of his neck, "You're a Omega?!" Kazku yelled as the bell rang. "Yeah crazy right? I might be buff and tall but I'm an Omega!" Yuki said and laughed awkwardly while getting up, "That's cool, wanna eat lunch with me and my brother?" Kazku asked, forgetting about not wanting to make friends. "Fuck yeah" Yuki said. They walked to Itsuki's classroom and waited for him outside, then Itsuki walked out with a new friend of his, "Oh hey Yuriko" Yuki said to his brother, "Hey bro" Yuriko said, "You two are siblings?" Kazku asked, "Yeah.. Anyways shall we all eat together?" Yuriko asked, "Hey Itsuki! Wanna eat lunch with me?!" Rin asked as she ran up to the four boys, "No Rin I don't, leave me alone" Itsuki said. "Pleeeease Itsuki!" Rin whined, "No and who gave you permission to call me my first name?!" Itsuki yelled, clearly showing off that he is his dad's son. "Wow you really are like your father HAH!" A teacher said as he walked up to the five people, "And who are you?" Itsuki asked, "Shota Aizawa, your parents old teacher, And the Iida kids and Toga kids.. gosh you guys look like your parents, I remember when Katsuki was in coma, Izuku ran out of the classroom with the others and took a flight to see Katsuki, they we're so in love" Aizawa said, "gross.." Itsuki pointed out.

After a while of talking, Itsuki, Kazku, Yuriko and Yuki all walked to the cafeteria and got a table. "You gotta work on your attitude, Itsu" Kazku told his brother, "Shut up" Itsuki said. "Hey wait I think I know your dad.. Katsuki Bakugo? Like the mafia boss?" Yuki said, "Oh.. yeah" Kazku admitted, "That's so cool! My mom and dad we're like best friends with your papa!" Yuki almost yelled, "That's so cool!" Itsuki said with sparkles in his eyes.

After school, Kazku decided to bring Yuki home.

"PAPA, DAD WE'RE HOME!" Itsuki yelled and ran upstairs to his room. "Hello baby" Izuku said as he walked to Kazku, "Who's this?" Izuku asked, "Wait omg! Yuki Iida right?! Tenya and Ocacho's kid!!" Izuku yelled, "Uhm yeah! It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Bakugo" Yuki said as they sat down on the couch, "Call me Izuku!" Izuku said, "KAZKUUUU!!" Someone yelled while running into the room, "Hello dad.." Kazku said nervously, "CALM DOWN KACCHAN! HE HAS A FRIEND OVER!" Izuku yelled and hit his husband, "OUCH! Izu! I'm sorry baby.. who's your friend Kazku?" Katsuki asked his son, "Hey I'm Yuki Iida" Yuki said, "Iida? Oh you're four eye's son!" Katsuki pointed out, "Yes now I gotta go and meet up with Kirishima!" Izuku said and started walking away, "I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU LEAVE ME FOR THAT SHITTY HAIR! I AM GOING TO KILL HIM ONE DAY! I SWEAR THAT!" Katsuki yelled to his husband. "Anyways you're an Alpha, right Yuki?" Katsuki asked, "No Mr. Bakugo, I'm a Omega.." Yuki said and then felt someone grabbing his hand, it was Kazku. Even though they JUST today met, he felt like he was already in love, they interlocked fingers. Kazku felt the same about Yuki. "Tch.." Katsuki said and smirked because he saw what happened. He walked away and ran all the way to the other side of the mansion to yell at Sero and Kaminari.

"You're beautiful, Yuki" Kazku admitted, "Thank you Kazku.. You are too" Yuki also admitted and felt his face slightly heat up. "You're so cute" Kazku said and laughed at Yuki's blushing face, "You're so gay" they heard Itsuki say behind them. "Ouch" Kazku said to his brother, "Just telling the truth, ya gay!" Itsuki said and teased his brother, "got a problem with it? Should I tell papa or dad since they are ALSO gay? Maybe I should tell them to fucking lecture you, you brat!" Kazku snapped at his brother, "HAHAHHAHAHAH DAMN!" Sero and Kaminari both said while both laughing their asses off, "TAPE FACE!! DUNCE FACE!!" Katsuki yelled and ran towards them, "Oh fuck.. BYE!" Sero yelled and yanked Kaminari with him while both running away from Katsuki. "WE PRAY FOR YOU TWO!" Momo yelled with Mina beside her. "YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING!" Monoma said and smacked Kazku's and Itsuki's heads. "Sorry uncle Monoma.." Itsuki said and walked up to his room again. "Sorry uncle, by the way.. where's Shinso?" Kazku asked as he walked over to Yuki again. "He was sent to spy at Kirishima and Izuku by Katsuki" Monoma said and sighed, "Of course he was.." Kazku also sighed at his dad's stupidity. "Hey Yuki? Let's go up to my room" Kazku said and took Yuki's hand and ran upstairs.

~With Kirishima and Izuku~

Shinso pov:

Everything seemed pretty normal to me. Eijiro and Izuku we're just walking around in the park while talking; Until Kirishima hung his arm around Izuku's neck and on his shoulder. Kirishima was smiling while looking down on Izu. I saw from the side that Izuku's face was slightly red. 'What the fuck is going on?' I thought to myself. They walked into a ice cream shop and bought ice cream. I think I saw Kirishima pay for it. When they walked out, Kirishima and Izuku we're both smiling while eating their ice cream and talking to each other. I got a little bit closer and saw that Izuku had ice cream on his cheek. Eijiro wiped it off with his thumb and licked it off. AJEHDIJDJEJDJ WHAT DID I JUST WITNESS?! I GOTTA CALL KATSUKI SOON! They then started to walk home and nothing else happened.

~8pm~

3rd pov:

Yuki had gone home and Kazku was in his room while thinking about Yuki. He smiled to himself and blushed. "Ohohooo who're you in love with?" Kaede said as he walked into Kazku's room. Kaede is Shinso's and Kaminari's son. They had kept him a secret for most of his life but a few years ago they introduced him. Kaede has purple hair with a few yellow parts and a black lightning ⚡️ in it. He has yellow eyes too. Kazku hated to admit it but Kaede is his best friend after Itsuki. "No one, shut up!" Kazku said and threw a pillow at Kaede. "Ouch that hurts my feelings.. INTRODUCE ME TO THEM!!" Kaede begged. Kaede is a Beta. "KATSUKIIII HELP FFS!" They heard Shinso yell. They ran to Shinso, he was outside the bathroom. Katsuki ran upstairs and asked what was wrong. Everyone was there by now. "HE- I- IZUKU IS IN HEAT!" Shinso yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1172.

Lol.