Chapter 30. You dirty little slut~

SMUT WARNING WILL COME LATER!! THERE IS NO SMUT IN THE BEGINNING OFC! ANYWAYS! LET'S BEGIN! Zonic Ogata. Ryota Maekawa.(lmfao I wrote these names so I wouldn't forget them 💀🔫)

3rd pov:

Katsuki and the others decided to start the "real" mission in a week. They also decided to see how the club looks like in person. Katsuki, Kaminari, Mina and Sero we're the ones that went. Katsuki had black hair dye and dark blue contact lenses. Kaminari had brown hair dye and yellow-ish contact lenses. Mina had purple hair dye and red contact lenses. Sero had blue hair dye and white contact lenses, he looked a bit scary with his eyes. When they walked inside the club, the first thing they saw was Izuku giving another Alpha a lap dance. Katsuki wanted to walk up to them and kill the Alpha, but he couldn't.. When Izuku stood up, the male Alpha pulled him back down and kissed his neck. Izuku slapped him and sarcastically smiled at him. Mina, Kaminari, Sero and Katsuki saw it all. They sat down at the bar and talked to each other. Izuku walked backstage and changed clothes. He had one of Katsuki's hoodies that said 'DIE!' On it and a pair of black sweatpants. He walked to the bar and asked for a drink as he sat down beside Katsuki. "Hello Ryota! Give me a coke pleeeeease!" Izuku said and smiled at Maekawa. "Of course Zonic" Maekawa said back. "Zonic?" Sero raised an eyebrow and looked at Izuku. "Zonic Ogata" Izuku confirmed. Kaminari and Sero started laughing, A LOT. Mina rolled her eyes at the two boys. "That Alpha from earlier.. Do you know him?" Mina asked and winked at Izuku. "Pffft no! He's just some disgusting pervert!" Izuku said as Katsuki wrapped his arm around Izuku's waist and pulled him onto his lap. Katsuki's arms we're wrapped around Izuku's body, his nose was planted in Izuku's neck.

"Here's your coke Zoni- Oh? Who's this?" Maekawa smirked at Izuku. "Well Ryota.. This is my husband" Izuku said and smiled. "Wait until Jirou hears that you've got a husband!" Maekawa said and laughed. "Shut up Ryota.." Izuku pouted. "Wanna drink something else? Like a strooooong one?" Ryota asked Izuku. "I've told you a million times that I'm pregnant!" Izuku whined. Katsuki kissed Izuku's neck and started leaving hickey's all over, Izuku held in his moans but still sometimes softly moaned. "K- Kacchan.. Aah~ S- stop it.." Izuku said and tried to pull away Katsuki's head. Izuku had bite marks and hickey's everywhere on his neck and shoulders. "You're a lucky one, Zonic" Ryota smirked.

The five of them left the club and quickly had Charles drive them home. When they got home, Izuku walked up to his room with his husband and wanted to sleep. As soon as they opened the door, Katsuki closed and locked the door and pinned Izuku to the wall. "K- Kacchan?" Izuku was confused. "How dare you let anyone else touch you like that?!" Katsuki angrily yelled. "Baby I- It wasn't my fault!" Izuku said and looked up at Katsuki. "I bet it wasn't.. You just have to look so fucking sexy all the time" Katsuki said and looked Izuku up and down. "I am literally in all sweats, Kacchan" Izuku said and sighed. "Still" Katsuki said.

SMUT WARNING!! 🔞🔞🔞🔞

"Strip" Katsuki ordered Izuku to do. Izuku listened to Katsuki and stripped. He was now fully naked and so was Katsuki. Katsuki pinned Izuku on the bed and got on top of him. "You're so fucking sexy.. That body of yours, looks so fuckable" Katsuki said and kissed Izuku's neck. "Well then Katsuki, fuck me" Izuku said and blushed. "Gladly" Katsuki answered. He took a bottle of lube. He took a bit of lube on three of his fingers and slowly inserted one finger into Izuku. "A- ahh~" Izuku moaned. "I forgot to ask you before, is that shitty-hair bigger than me?" Katsuki asked and smirked as he inserted one more finger inside Izuku and started to scissor him. "A- AGH!~ N- no! He isn't!~ Your cock is w- way bigger t- than his~ Ahh~" Izuku moaned out. "That's good to hear, baby" Katsuki said and finally inserted the third finger inside Izuku. Izuku moaned like crazy, he felt both pleasure and a little bit of pain. "AAAH~" Izuku moaned. Katsuki took out all his fingers and quickly shoved his whole dick inside Izuku's ass. Izuku screamed in pleasure and pain. "AHH~ YESYESYES!~ FUCK~" Izuku gasped and moaned. He gripped onto the bedsheets. His lewd face was blushing. He stuck out his tongue and rolled his eyes back. Katsuki went rougher and faster at the sight of his sexy wife. It was the best face Izuku had ever made. "You dirty little slut~" Katsuki said and slapped Izuku's ass. "AAAH~ YES~ I AM YOUR SLUT, DADDY!~" Izuku loudly moaned out. "Fuck yeah you sure! Uuuugh you feel so goooood" Katsuki groaned out and started to kiss Izuku's inner thighs. "F- FASTER!~" Izuku said. Katsuki went faster and started to make out with Izuku. Izuku grabbed onto Katsuki's back and digged his nails into Katsuki's back, leaving red claw marks. Katsuki actually liked the feeling. "AAAAHHH~ F- FUCK! YOU'RE SO GOOD DADDY!~" Izuku moaned loudly in pleasure. It was a long time ago since they had this good sex. "Who's your daddy hm?" Katsuki asked and smirked. "Y- you! You're my daddy! I'm- I'm your slut!" Izuku moaned out. "That's right!" Katsuki said and was about to cum. "Fuuuck I'm about to cum!" Katsuki said. "Cum inside me daddy~ AAAH~ OH~ NYAAAH!~" Izuku moaned and said. When Izuku moaned 'nyaaah', Katsuki directly came. It was the hottest thing he has ever heard. It was music to his ears. Izuku had already came two or three times. "Round two?" Katsuki asked and smirked at Izuku's lewd face. "Y- yes daddy" Izuku answered. They did doggy style next.

SMUT OVER!!👀

Katsuki and Izuku had a hella of a night. It was the best time they've had in a long time. They lost count on how many rounds they did after the 9th round. When Izuku woke up, he saw his husband's back. It had a lot of scratches from Izuku's nails. They we're red. Katsuki woke up and turned around and faced Izuku. "Does it hurt? Your back?" Izuku asked. "Nah.. And the way you moaned yesterday was fucking hot. Who the fuck moans 'NYAAAH' that sounds that fucking hot?!" Katsuki said and moaned the 'nyaaah' like a girl. Izuku chuckled and blushed. "I'm sorry if I was to loud.." Izuku said. "Oh you we're the perfect volume. I'm pretty sure everyone could here you~" Katsuki said and smirked. "WAIT- KAEDE AND ITSUKI!" Izuku yelled. "What about them?" Katsuki asked. "THEY PROBABLY HEARD US!" Izuku yelled once again. "So? They probably heard the bed shake too and it was fucking hot" Katsuki said and stood up.

-After Izuku and Katsuki had changed-

Izuku and Katsuki walked downstairs and saw everyone looking very tired while sitting at the dining table. "Good morning!" Izuku said and smiled as he sat down beside Itsuki. "Fuck you both" Shinso said and looked at Katsuki as he sat down in the middle of Izuku and Kaminari. "Huh?" Izuku tilted his head. "You two we're waaaaaaaaay to loud" Todoroki said and rolled his eyes. "I- Shoto don't roll your eyes.. You make me think that you're annoyed with me and Kacchan" Izuku said, remembering his and Todoroki's past. Todoroki was actually the one that stole Izuku's virginity. Only Kaminari, Shinso, Mina and Momo knows that though. "OKAY LET'S NOT GET INTO THAT WHILE KATSUKI AND THE OTHERS ARE HERE!" Kaminari loudly said. "Nono.. tell me, what do you mean?" Katsuki asked. "NOTHING NOTHING!" Izuku quickly said. "MR AND MRS. BAKUGO! YOUR SON IS BACK!" Charles yelled. "COMING CHARLES!" Izuku yelled. Izuku and Katsuki walked to the front door and saw Kazku. "Yes?" Katsuki said. "I'm sorry.. For everything.. I didn't mean it! I- I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOT INTO ME!" Kazku yelled, tearing up. Izuku hugged Kazku and kissed his head. "Go tell your brother the same" Izuku said.

Kazku walked into the dining hall and told everyone that he was sorry. They all accepted his apology. Kazku noticed that everyone looked tired as he sat down beside Kaede. "Why is everyone so.. tired?" Kazku asked. "Cause mom and dad had very VERY loud sex last ni-" Itsuki said but was cut off by Momo putting her hand over Itsuki's mouth. "They had sex, your parents" Mina said and sighed. "Damn sucks for you" Kazku said and laughed. The others laughed as well.

Why didn't Katsuki and Izuku go back to them?

Because they we're making out in the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1499.

Pfft- Okay Kazku is back y'all! What will happen between Itsuki and Yuriko? Why did Kazku come back all of a sudden? Why didn't he come back earlier? Get those answers in the next chapters~