Chapter 23. He.. raped you?

Izuku pov:

I didn't know what was happening. I was in my room and started to get dizzy. I felt myself heat up, I was sweating and my tongue was out. I walked to the bathroom and almost fell while walking there, I started to feel a sharp pain in my stomach and I cried out in pain when I was finally in the bathroom. I sat on the floor with my knees pressed against my chest, I held my legs and cried while feeling the pain. I was still sweating and some how craving for an Alpha's touch; My Alpha's touch. I then heard Shinso knock on the door. He asked if I was okay. "ARGGH! FUCK! Shinso! Please help me.. I think- I think I'm in heat.. Tell.. Katsuki- now!" I yelled while moaning and crying out in pain. "Shit shit shit! Fuck! Just calm down Izu!" Shinso said and yelled at Katsuki to come here. I heard people outside the door and finally I heard Kacchan. "Hey baby? Are you alright?!" Kacchan asked. "No.. Nono! Please help me Kacchan.." I whined while crying and still moaning in pain. "Open the door!" He yelled. I weakly stood up and unlocked the door, I fell in Kacchan's arm and he caught me. "GIVE HIM SOME PILLS DUNCE FACE!" Katsuki yelled at Kaminari since he is a Omega too.

3rd pov:

~after an hour~

Izuku had calmed down and was laying in bed on top of Katsuki. They we're cuddling. "How's your stomach, baby?" Katsuki asked his husband. "Hurts like a bitch" Izuku said and looked up at Katsuki. "I know baby I know.. I'm sorry.. I'll always be here for you.. I promise!" Katsuki promised, "but.. I have to go somewhere tonight so I will have shitty hair watch over you. Everyone else was also busy.. I'm sorry I can't be here tonight" Katsuki said and kissed Izuku softly on the lips, "it's fine, Eiji is fine" Izuku said and smiled but then held his stomach and groaned in pain. Katsuki kissed Izuku's head and stayed with him until he fell asleep.

Katsuki pov:

When Izuku fell asleep, I kissed him and got up from the bed. Before I walked out of the room I kissed his head again. I then walked out and met Kazku, Itsuki and Kaede sitting in the upstairs living room. "Hey dad, how's papa?" Itsuki asked me. "He's okay, I think.. He's sleeping right now" I answered and started walking downstairs, "Take care of him, dad" Kazku said and I just smiled and nodded and continued walking downstairs. "Kirishima you take care of Izuku, alright?" I told Shitty hair, fully serious since I used his surname instead of nickname. I saw how he tensed at hearing his surname from me. "Yes Bakubro" Shitty hair said and walked upstairs. "Alright Tape face, dunce face, raccoon eyes and everyone else.. let's go.." I said, I knew I sounded worried. I was worried about Izuku. Shitty hair still love Izuku and that everyone know. I'm scared of what may happen while we're gone.. Itsuki, Kazku and Kaede will be in Charles house, the house next to this so Shitty hair and Izu will be alone.

3rd pov:

"Hey uncle kiri" Kaede, Itsuki and Kazku all said at the same time as they met Kirishima in the stairs. The kids we're walking downstairs and Kirishima upstairs. "Hey kids, have fun with Charles" Kirishima told them. When he heard that the door closed, he walked into Izuku's bedroom. Izuku was now awake. He was whining and groaning in pain. He felt the need of Katsuki's touch again. "Katsuki..." Izuku moaned out in pain. "Shhhh.. I'm here Izu.. I'm here.." Kirishima said as he started walking to the bed. He sat down and started kissing Izuku.

⚠️WARNING!! RAPE AHEAD!!⚠️

"S- stop it Eiji.." Izuku said as he pushed Kirishima away. "C'mon Izu! I know you want me, I'm an alpha just like Katsuki, I can help you yk?" Kirishima said and started to rip off Izuku's clothes. "Stop it! Please stop it.." Izuku yelled as he was now crying. When Izuku and Kirishima we're both fully naked, Kirishima got on top on Izuku. "GET THE HELL OFF ME YOU PERVERT!!" Izuku yelled and started to kick Kirishima but he tied Izuku to the bed with some ropes he found. "PLEASE STOP IT!" Izuku yelled and felt tears of rivers run down his cheeks. Kirishima knew where Katsuki kept lube and condoms just in case. He took some lube and poured some on two fingers. Izuku was yelling and screaming for him to stop and let go of him. He put a gag ball (that he also found where Katsuki had all his other stuff) on Izuku. "This might hurt pebble" Kirishima said and pushed one finger inside Izuku. "NO NO NO!" Izuku tried to scream out but failed. It was only mumbling. His tears we're everywhere, it felt like. "Sh sh sh.." Kirishima said and pushed another finger inside Izuku and started to scissor Izuku and stretch him out. "AAARGH!" Izuku cried out while screaming, hoping that someone would hear him. He knew no one would.

Kirishima took out his fingers and pushed his member inside Izuku. He didn't care at this point if Izuku would be in pain. He started going back and fourth. Izuku was crying more and he wanted die in that moment. He felt disgusting. "You know what? You're my slut" Kirishima said and slapped Izuku's ass and started going faster and rougher.

⚠️Rape scene over⚠️

~11am next day~

Izuku woke up and remembered everything. Katsuki wasn't beside him. No one was. He was scared, disgusted. He felt disgusting. He wanted to die and for real this time. He started crying and shaking. Shinso then walked into the room with Todoroki. They ran to Izuku and asked what happened to him. "He.. he raped me.." Izuku said while crying. "Who raped you?!" Todoroki yelled. "E- Eiji.." Izuku said while still shaking and crying. "He.. raped you?" Shinso asked, shocked. Izuku only nodded and cried more. Shinso and Todoroki helped Izuku change into one of Katsuki's oversized hoodies and a pair of basketball shorts. They all three walked downstairs, Izuku still shaking and crying. Momo, Mina, Kaminari, Sero, Monoma, Katsuki, Kazku, Kaede and Itsuki we're all downstairs sitting at the dining table. "IZU!" Katsuki yelled as he saw his husband. He ran up to Izuku and hugged him. Izuku fell into Katsuki's arms and cried even more. "What happened to him?!" Momo yelled, asking Todoroki and Shinso. "Kirishima he.. he raped Izu.." Todoroki said and looked down at the floor. Everyone's eyes widened and Mina, Momo, Kaminari, Monoma and Katsuki started crying too. "I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT HIM WITH YOU!" Katsuki yelled, blaming himself. "I TRUSTED HIM!" Kaminari yelled, hugging Shinso. "We all did.." Mina pointed out and hugged Sero, tightly. "Izu I'm so sorry.." Monoma said. The kids didn't know what to do at this point. "Papa.." Itsuki said and had tears in his eyes. Itsuki hugged Kazku and cried into his arms. "Did he use protection? Do you know that?" Sero asked Izuku. "He didn't.." Izuku said and wiped away the last few tears. "Fuck.." Katsuki said to himself. "Hey guy!..s" Kirishima said as he walked into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1227.

I made Kiri the bad guy. ✌️