Chapter 19. I'm not dead, baby.

<...> means on the phone. ^...^ means texting.

??? pov
I walked to my office and sat down in my desk chair, I took out my phone and called my friend. <Hello Shinso, how's Katsuki?> I asked. <He's fine and so are the kids> He answered. <Thank you, see you soon Shin-Shin~> I said and hung up since the only thing I wanted to know was how Katsuki was doing. Maybe I should introduce myself.. I'm Izuku Midoriya, a famous gang leader. I go by the name Greenie and I'm the world strongest Omega.

It has been 10 years ago since I faked my own death. I do have two kids named Kazku and Itsuki. Itsuki is 13 and Kazku is 16. I faked my own death because everything was too much. The kids needed a 'mother' who could take good care of them and I wasn't that person. But now I'm all good and I'm going to come back in 3 days. It'll be hard though. Since Katsuki's mafia is basically our rivals. Meaning I'm doing a big 'coming back' entrance ;).

~1 day later~

3rd pov
Katsuki and Eijiro we're with Shinso. Shinso then got a call from Izuku. <Hello Shin-Shin~> Izuku said. <Hello Iz- I mean sir> Shinso said back. <How's my baby's and their daddy?~> Izuku asked. <They're fine, anything else?> Shinso asked. <Nono, thank you~> Izuku said and hung up. "Who was that?" Eijiro asked. "No one" Shinso answered. "We're having a meeting with Greenie and his gang in two days by the way" Katsuki said. "I know" Shinso said without thinking. "What? How?" Katsuki asked. "I don't know.. I guess you told me before.." Shinso said nervously. "Alright.. Well I gotta pick up the kids now so goodbye" Katsuki said and left the room with Eijiro following him.

Shinso was the only person that knew that Izuku is alive. He didn't want to tell anyone else. Shinso have been begging Izuku for years to tell everyone.

~1 more day later~

Izuku pov
Only one day left! Yay! I'm so exited! As I was doing some paperwork, one of my employees came into my office. "Hello sir, we have your outfit for tomorrow" Rin said. "Thank you Rin!" I said and grabbed my dark green and black suit that she was holding. I had a black mask to go with it. It was going to be perfect.

~The day of the meeting~

Shinso pov
As Izuku walked in to the meeting, he had a mask on. There was a lady beside him and he sat down in his chair, the lady stood beside him. She was armed. Everyone's eyes we're on Izuku. Katsuki and Eijiro we're shocked at Izuku having a mask. "Take the mask off" Eijiro said. Izuku nodded and took the mask off. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE looked shocked. "I- IZU?!" Mina yelled as she stood up. Izuku started laughing.

3rd pov
"You're alive?!" Sero yelled. "Yes, yes I am and have always been" Izuku said and walked up to Katsuki. "H- how? Wh- what?" Was the only thing that Katsuki got out of his mouth before Izuku pulled him down by his collar and kissed him. "I'm not dead, baby~" Izuku said as he pulled away. "IZU!" Eijiro yelled and hugged Izuku. Izuku hugged him back and then walked to Todoroki and also hugged him. Todoroki was shocked but still hugged him back. "I'm back now.. Shinso was the only one who knew I was alive this whole time.." Izuku said and smirked. "Why the fuck didn't you tell us?!" Denki yelled at his husband. "HE TOLD ME NOT TOO! HE'S MY BESTFRIEND OF COURSE I DIDN'T TELL YOU GUYS!" Shinso yelled back.

"Kacchan, let me see the kids" Izuku said. "Izuku.. This is going too fast. You can't meet them yet" Katsuki said. "Awwwe, how boring" Izuku said and giggled. "What happened to you?" Sero asked. "Nothing much, you?" Izuku answered. "You aren't the Izuku I fell in love with" Katsuki said. "Well isn't that too bad~" Izuku said and laughed. "Rin, let's go home!" Izuku yelled at the lady. "Y- yes boss" Rin said. "Tell Hinata that he is fired by the way" Izuku said as he walked out. "Of course, sir" Rin said as she followed him. "WAIT!" Katsuki yelled. "Yes?" Izuku asked as he stopped. "Stay here.. with us.." Katsuki said. Izuku looked at Rin and then back and Katsuki. He then nodded and whispered something to Rin. "You take care of everyone while I'm gone" Izuku whispered. "Yes boss!" Rin said and walked out of the mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 770.

Was it good? Probably not.