Thank you, everyone.

Hello dear a cherry kiss and bakudeku lovers. I am so so grateful and thankful that you've made it this far. Congratulations, you're at the end of the book. I wanted to tell you a little story about myself. Well it's not exactly a story, it's just stuff about myself.

I'm a transboy which probably you all know. I go by they/he. My name is Kai. Growing up I had a very hard time. I was bullied and called things like "ugly" and "fat". Mostly because I had and still have acne. Hearing these things made me very very sad which led me into depression. Nothing made me happy anymore. I then discovered anime which my brother already was watching. I decided to give it a chance and asked my brother for advice. I started watching anime and I soon fell in love. I found anime on tiktok and soon found wattpad and yaoi manga. I decided that I would start a book here on wattpad. I started writing as a joke but then became addicted. Writing made me happy. Reading made me happy. They both still make me happy. When I finished a cherry kiss I felt the happiness inside of me slowly die. I loved this book more than I have ever loved myself. No I might not have liked the story line so much but the thing was writing it. I let my heart and thumbs write. Whatever I came up with I wrote. I had a smile on my face every time I wrote something. I was always scared about getting hate or what people would think. Now I'm at over 21k reads and I'm so so happy.

I'm so happy that you all have been with me for this long. I do not know what I could've done without you guys. This is the end of my journey with a cherry kiss.. or is it? Actually.. go check out A Cherry Kiss Vol 2 😏. Even though I have been at my worst times while writing and before, I am feeling much better now. You guys are the ones making me feel better. I don't know how to thank you guys enough. You mean everything to me even though we might not know each other. I love you ❤️