Chapter 26. Do you still know how to strip?

3rd pov:

"Bakugo Katsuki is the father of your child" the doctor said. Kirishima's smile dropped. Katsuki and Izuku kissed and hugged. Momo yeeted Kirishima out of the place. "I- I'm so happy.." Izuku said as a tear fell from his cheek. Katsuki wiped it away with his thumb. "Me too baby. I love you so much" Katsuki said and laughed, a tear ran down his cheek too, "I love you too" Izuku kissed Katsuki again. "We should get back now, lovebirds" Momo said and laughed, "Right, sorry Momo" Izuku said and they all three walked to the car and left.

-Back at the mansion-

They walked inside to find everyone sitting in the living room. "Well?! Who's is it?!" Shinso yelled when he spotted Katsuki, Izuku and Momo walk in to the living room. "It's Kacchan's" Izuku said and softly smiled. Everyone sighed in relief and smiled. "Soo are we getting a new sibling?" Itsuki asked in excitement, "Yes Itsu, you are" Katsuki said and laughed at his son. "FUCK YEAH!" Kazku yelled. "OI LANGUAGE!" Katsuki yelled at his son, "Shut up old man!" Kazku yelled back. Izuku got annoyed and sighed, Katsuki and Kazku continued fighting for the whole night. When it was dinner, Izuku finally decided to be the one to shut them up. "KATSUKI AND KAZKU BAKUGO. SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW BEFORE I SLICE YOUR DICKS OFF!" Izuku yelled, everyone looked at him in pure shock. They all got terrified. "Y- yes mama.." "Okay baby.." Kazku and Katsuki said and got quiet. "Fucking finally" Izuku said and relaxed.

Kazku got a text and blushed and smiled while looking at it. Todoroki, Mina, Shinso, Katsuki, Izuku and Sero all seemed to notice. "Who is thaaaat?" Sero said and winked, "H- huh?! No one!!" Kazku yelled and quickly took down his phone, hiding the message from Yuki that said 'I miss you ❤️'. "Is it that boy?" Izuku said and smirked, "WHAT BOY?!" Katsuki yelled, "Kazku got himself a boyfriend" Izuku answered, "If he hurts you then he's dead" Shinso confirmed, Todoroki, Katsuki, Mina and Sero nodded. "He won't, it's Iida's oldest son" Izuku said and laughed, "Ohhh.. yeah he won't hurt anyone!" Mina confirmed. "Well what did he say?" Todoroki asked, "He said that he misses me.." Kazku quietly said, it was loud enough for them to hear though. "EEEEEEKKK!!" Mina squeaked, "This is cute" Sero said and laughed, "No joke" Shinso said and laughed. "Tch" was the only thing heard from Kazku's father.

Later at night, Kazku, Itsuki and Katsuki we're in Katsuki's room hanging out. "Hey dad?" Itsuki asked, "Yeah?" Katsuki answered. "When did you know that you loved momma?" Itsuki asked, "When I first saw him.. He looked gorgeous. He was annoyed with me at first. I fell in love with him by just hearing him say one word. When I got to know him, I thought it was impossible but.. He's perfect in any way. I love him more than words can explain.. I knew I loved him from the moment we first met. It was faint, I couldn't let him go that easy.. One day, you'll meet someone you love as much as I love your mama" Katsuki told his sons, both listening seriously. "Katsuki.." Izuku said as he stood by the doorframe. "Oh hey baby.." Katsuki awkwardly said and scratched the back of his head. "I love you so much more you big softy!" Izuku yelled and ran to his husband and kissed him, "Okayyy that's enough" Itsuki complained.

-The next day-

"Hello class. I have something important to tell you guys!" Izuku told his class. "What is it, Mrs. Bakugo?" Rin asked, "I'm pregnant!" Izuku cheerfully said. Everyone got happy and congratulated Izuku. They asked questions about the baby's father and if they would ever be able to meet him. "I don't kno-" Izuku got cut off. Someone broke the door down. "IZU! HELP ME! I WAS ABOUT TO PICK ITSUKI UP BUT ACCIDENTALLY MADE HIM MAD!" Kaminari yelled and ran up to Izuku. "DUNCE FAAAAAAAACE!!!" Was heard. "What the fuck did you do, uncle Denki?!" Itsuki yelled as he heard his angry father. "I called him.. an angry pomeranian.." Kaminari confessed. "YOU DICKHE- oh hey baby" Katsuki said as he walked into the classroom, spotting his husband. "KATSUKI. LEAVE DENKS ALONE. NOW! AND APOLOGIZE!" Izuku yelled, pointing at his students. "I'm sorry students. I was mad at DUNCE FACE for calling me something" Katsuki said and bowed. "Hey dad, where's Sero?" Itsuki asked his father. "He's in the car with Mina" Katsuki explained. When everything got sorted out, Izuku continued to teach his class. When Itsuki was about to leave, Yuriko ran out of the classroom and ran up to Itsuki, Kaminari and Katsuki. "B- BAKUGO!" Yuriko yelled and grabbed Itsuki's arm, "Y- Yuriko? What's.. what's up?" Itsuki asked and looked away. Kaminari and Katsuki noticed Itsuki blushing. "You forgot to say goodbye and I didn't get a hug.." Yuriko looked down. "B- BAKA! I'm sorry! So so sorry! And call me Itsuki dummy!" Itsuki yelled. Yuriko jumped into Itsuki's arms. Itsuki hugged Yuriko tight, not wanting to let go. It felt right. He wanted to be with Yuriko. He didn't want Yuriko to be with anyone else but him. When they let go of the hug, Itsuki turned around to his father and uncle. "Can Yuriko come with us?" Itsuki asked, holding Yuriko's hand. "Sure thing, if it's okay for four-eyes" Katsuki said.

-Later that night-

"I'M HOOOOME" Izuku yelled, nobody answered. He sighed and went up to his room.

-In the meeting room-

"Okay so they are going to kidnap them any day now. We gotta get in to their base and kill them.. I'm sorry Momo but it has to be done" Katsuki explained. Someone is trying to kidnap Itsuki and Kazku. They want what's closest to Katsuki. They still think that Izuku is dead so they won't try to take him. They absolutely hate Katsuki. "It's fine.." Momo said as a single tear ran down her cheek. Mina and Monoma hugged her. "We need something that could distract them though.. and since ***** stole Izuku's name of his club.. We're gonna make Izuku join the club and become friends with ***** but he will always wear a mask. He will use hair dye and contact lenses. He will then betray them and let us in. We'll kill ***** and her people. Understood?" Katsuki said and looked at everyone in the room, seriously". They then heard a knock. Sero opened the door. "Hi Sero. I just wanted to tell you that I'm home" Izuku said and was then about to leave until Sero dragged him into the room. He sat Izuku down beside Katsuki. "Hey baby" Katsuki said, "Hi Kacchan, what's up?" Izuku asked and tilted his head. "Do you still know how to strip?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1148.

Oh?👀