Chapter 8, 3 years later.

3 years later.

(Izuku's pov)

Hello. My name is Izuku Bakugo. I'm happily married to my husband Katsuki Bakugo. We a son named Kazku. He is 2 years old. I am 24 and Kacchan is 25. We have been married for 3 years. I no longer own the club 'A cherry kiss', everyone has started to work for Kacchan. He owns a bar called 'Deku' an easy name named after me. Kacchan is the boss. His assistant is Momo. Jirou own 'a cherry kiss' so she doesn't work for Kacchan. The bartenders are Shinso and Mina. Kaminari and Todoroki are waitresses. Sero and Kirishima are 'extra' bosses if you get what I mean? Have I forgot anyone? Oh yes, me. I am in the mafia too. I am quite famous, mostly for being married to the mafia boss. Many woman and men are hitting on me constantly.

I walked into the bar and sat down by the desk.

Izuku: "Hi Shinso"

Momo is helping with Kazku at home.

Shinso: "Heyyy bitch, love the outfit!"

I was wearing a green suit because why not?

Random girl: "Hey, could I get the strongest you've got?"

Shinso: "Coming right up! What about you Zuzu?"

Izuku: "Just a cola zero please"

Shinso: "Riiight"

Shinso gave the random girl and me our drinks.

Random girl: "My name is Lola, what's yours?"

Izuku: "Izuku"

Lola: "That's a pretty name for a pretty boy"

Izuku: "Ahaha..thanks.." I laughed awkwardly.

(3rd pov)

Sero was watching the security cameras and he saw that Lola started to touch Izuku's arm and back so he told Katsuki.

Katsuki stormed out of his office and down the stairs. Everyone looked at him.

Katsuki: "IZUUUUUUUU"

Izuku: "Yes baby?"

Katsuki: "Hello, do I know you? Or are you just a shitty slut?"

Lola: "Excuse me?"

Izuku: "Babe, babe. Listen to me. It's fine okay? It's fine, I'm fine!"

Katsuki: "Come with me"

Izuku: "Yeah okay, THANKS SHINSOOO!" He yelled while getting dragged away by Katsuki.

Izuku: "Oh hi Kiri"

Kirishima: "Helloooo pretty boy"

Katsuki: "No nope, I change my mind! You're staying at MY office!"

Izuku: "Ugh"

Creator: "Yes. Omega's could get pregnant. Meaning, Kazku is their kid."

Time skip because why not?

Izuku was sitting in Katsuki's office and felt like he had to throw up. He ran to the bathroom in Katsuki's office and threw up.

Katsuki: "IZUKU! Are you okay?!" He said while patting his boyfriend's back.

Izuku: "I'm f- fi-" he threw up again.

Katsuki: "What if you're..Again?"

Izuku: "BUY A TEST, NO-" and he threw up again.

Katsuki went to buy a pregnancy test and when he came back, Izuku wasn't in the bathroom anymore. He felt better.

Katsuki: "HERE! TAKE IT! NOW!"

Izuku took the test out of his husband's hand and went to the bathroom.

About 2-5 minutes later.

Izuku came running out of the bathroom. Everyone was standing outside because Katsuki told everyone.

Izuku: "I'M-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 492.

Short chapter I know 🕺