Chapter 18. The last chapter?

(Katsuki's pov)

It is 10 years later since Izuku died. I still think about him everyday. We all do. Both Itsuki and Kazku are Alpha's. The president changed the law. If Izuku knew about all about this then he'd be really happy. We never tell Kazku or Itsuki about Izuku since it will always end up with us crying. I often go and visit his grave and talk to him.

(3rd pov)

Itsuki and Kazku went to their father (Katsuki)'s office to ask him about their papa. They needed to know about him this time.

Itsuki: "Hey father?"

Katsuki: "Yes? Come in"

Kazku: "Dad.. It's been a lot of years, we wanna know about papa.. please"

Katsuki: "SHINSO COMR HERE REAL QUICK"

Shinso: "ALRIGHT"

Katsuki: "Me and Shinso will tell you about him"

Shinso came and Katsuki told him what they we're doing.

Shinso: "I knew your father for a very long time. He was my best friend and I was his. He owned a strip club named 'A cherry kiss' and I was the bartender, some of our friends worked there to. Like Momo, Denki, Todoroki, Mina and a few others. That was when Katsuki and Izuku first met"

Katsuki: "I walked into the club with a few of my employees and Izuku's assistant Momo came to us and asked what we wanted. She walked to Izuku's office and told him. The first moment that my eyes landed on him.. I fell in love. He was the most beautiful person ever. We went to his office, just me and him, and I asked him if I could build a building next to his. He said yes. I then looked at his beautiful body and-"

Shinso: "Yeah no don't tell that part Katsuki"

Itsuki: "I WANNA KNOW NOOOW!"

Kazku: "Pffft me too"

Katsuki: "I asked your father for a lap dance.. Have gave me one and then we had something and after that, Shinso walked in on Izuku laying on the floor since he couldn't get up. Izuku was very confident so he told Shinso what we did. After that day.. me and Izuku became a couple and we ended up getting married. Then a few years later, Izuku got a job in Canada. He took the job and Kazku you we're born when this happened. He flew away but before that, me and him got divorced. We talked a lot and he told me about his new friend who was Monoma. He told me about his modeling and all the employees.. Shinso even moved there for about 1 or 2 years. He lived there with Izuku, of course I was jealous"

Shinso: "Izuku was always the one who we wanted alive the most. We didn't want his children to live without their papa"

Kazku: "So he was a good person after all?"

Katsuki: "One of the best"

Itsuki: "How does he look like? I know he has green hair since both I have blonde hair with green parts and Kazku got green hair with blonde parts"

Katsuki got up and took a book from his bookshelf. It was a picture book he made of Izuku.

Katsuki: "Here, this is him" Katsuki and Shinso we're both sobbing at this point.

Kazku: "He was really pretty. He was an Omega, right?"

Katsuki: "Yeah.. he was"

Itsuki: "He looked so cool!"

Kazku: "He was so handsome! Don't ya gotta think Itsu?"

Itsuki: "Yesh I think so Kaz"

Katsuki: "Izuku actually called me Kacchan"

Kazku: "Haha that's cute"

Itsuki: "Hey father? Could we get one of these books of papa?"

Katsuki: "Yeah of course.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 602.

Fun.

THE END.