Chapter 6, I hate you

(3RD POV)

Katsuki: "We need to break up"

Izuku's eyes widened and he looked shocked at Katsuki while tears we're running down his cheeks. He couldn't move, no words came out of his mouth. He just stared. Tears we're coming and coming, more and more. And then, he finally said something.

Izuku: "Why?"

Katsuki felt tears in his eyes, he hated seeing Izuku like this. It was his worse nightmare.

Katsuki: "We can't be together, alright?"

Izuku: "But K- Kacchan w- we can work t-this ou-t!" He said while tears we're coming like
rivers down his cheeks.

Katsuki: "IZUKU I DON'T LOVE YOU!" At the exact moment he said that, Kirishima ran inside the room and heard Katsuki scream what he just said. He saw Izuku crying his eyes out and not being able to move.

Kirishima: "You fucking asshole"

Katsuki: "Shut the fuck up! I can't keep playing him, it's better this way"

Izuku: "I should never even have came here. For one month, ONE MONTH! ME AND KIRISHIMA WE'RE STILL HERE! WE VISITED YOU EVERYDAY UNTIL SERO TOLD US TO LEAVE! I CRIED EVERYDAY, HOPING YOU'D MAKE IT! AND WHEN YOU FUCKING DO, YOU TELL ME THAT IT'S OVER?! FOR WHAT FUCKING REASON?! I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH KACCHAN! I HATE YOU"

Katsuki kept crying and crying, hoping for this nightmare to stop. He had no words.

Katsuki: "I'm s- sorry Izuku. I really am"

Izuku: "Rot in hell, Katsuki Bakugo"

Izuku and Kirishima left the hospital and drove to a hotel. They signed in and booked a ticket for tomorrow to Tokyo.

Kirishima: "Hey Zuzu?"

Izuku: "Yes?"

Kirishima: "Are you okay?"

Izuku: "Yup, could I get a hug?"

Kirishima: "Of course"

They hugged and Izuku started to cry into Kirishima's chest.

Izuku: "I loved him, I fucking loved him! I- I really did"

Kirishima: "Shh shhh, I know I know" he said while he kissed Izuku's head and then put his head on Izuku's.

Back to Katsuki

Katsuki: "I did that to protect his best friends.. I gotta tell him the truth"

Sero: "What happened? Have you been crying?"

Katsuki explains everything to Sero.

Sero: "So what was the truth you we're talking about?"

Katsuki: "Dabi told me that he'd kill Todoroki and Shinso if I didn't break up with Izuku, Izuku would've been so sad if they died so I had no choice..."

Sero: " Oh shut up, just kill Dabi, we'll do it together"

Katsuki: "No..Izuku love him too much for me to do that, Dabi is one of his closest friends"

Sero: "Well I don't fucking care, we can leave now, I already booked a flight to America. We are leaving tomorrow"

Katsuki: "Alright, tell everyone if you haven't already"

Sero: "I have but..We didn't complete the mission?"

Katsuki: "Fuck the mission, I just want my baby back"

Sero: "Awww soft Bakugo"

Katsuki: "Shut the fuck up"

Sero: "Oh and Kirishima likes Zuku, he told him yesterday but Zuku just said that he didn't feel the same way and then he told Kiri to leave"