Chapter 9, goodbye Kacchan.

(3rd pov)

Izuku: "I'M PREGNANT!!"

Katsuki, Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina and Sero we're jumping around and they we're hugging Katsuki and just yelling and being happy. Shinso and Todoroki we're hugging Izuku.

Katsuki: "I'M GONNA BE A DAD! AGAIN!"

Sero: "CONGRATS BRO!"

Mina: "I'M GONNA BE A GODMOTHER AGAIN! I HOPE.."

Kaminari: "I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE, AGAIN!"

Kirishima: "MY TURN TO BE GODFATHER! DON'T LET TODOROKI TAKE MY PLACE!"

Izuku then got a call from an unknown number.

Izuku: "EVERYONE SHUT UP! SOMEONE'S CALLING ME!" Everyone went quiet.

Izuku (otp): "Hello, this is Izuku Bakugo you're talking too. Yes? WHAT I DID?! OH MY GOODNESS! THANK YOU SIR! Huh? What?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! NO! I- I still can but it's a little bit far..I live in Tokyo..Yeah it's fine, I'll talk to my husband later. Yes thank you. I'll call you! Bye!"

Katsuki: "Who was that?"

Izuku: "Uhm no one"

Kirishima: "Don't lie, who was that?"

Izuku: "SHINSO, MINA, SERO, KIRISHIKA, KAMINARI, TODOROKI! OUT!

They all went out and just Katsuki stayed.

Izuku: "I got my dream job, as an model.."

Katsuki: "Baby that's great!" Katsuki said while hugging Izuku.

Izuku: "But it's in Canada"

Katsuki's eyes widened.

Katsuki: "But I can't leave Tokyo...Not with my mafia and everything!"

Izuku: "I know..That's why I'm going alone..I'm going to move to Canada..I'm going to take care of our baby by my self! You have to promise me to take care of Kazku by yourself.." Izuku said while both him and Katsuki was crying.

Katsuki: "No..No no we can't break up!"

Izuku: "Kacchan it's for the best.."

Katsuki: "IZUKU NO!"

Izuku: "Please! Do this..for me!"

(By the way! Katsuki did mark Izuku when they got married. Since he marked him to show others that Izuku is his.)

Katsuki: "Fine..FINE! LEAVE ME THEN! HAVE FUN BEING A FUCKING MODEL!"
Katsuki yelled while walking angry out of his office.

Izuku fell down on his knees crying. He got his dream job but he was going to leave the love of his life.

At Izuku and Katsuki's house. At 5pm.

Izuku: "I'M HOME!"

Kazku: "Hello papa!"

Izuku went to the half walking Kazku and picked him up.

(Izuku's pov)

I picked up Kazku when I came home and then took off my jacket and shoes. I went upstairs to mine and Kacchan's bedroom just to see Kacchan asleep in the bed. I laid Kazku down beside Kacchan and kissed both of them on their foreheads. I then went downstairs and made soba. After I was done eating I took a shower, I then brushed my teeth and went to bed.

The next morning.

I had got a text from my new job named 'Blossom Love'. It said

"Dear Izuku.

This is Oscar Smith. I am the boss at Blossom Love. I am so happy that you took the job. And I'm sorry to hear that you have to leave your husband and son. I also heard that you're pregnant, meaning that you're an Omega. Are you marked? You start working next week on Wednesday at 1pm. We will get you a flight here on Tuesday next week at 10am. So don't forget that.

xoxo Mr. Smith."

He really wrote 'xoxo'? That was weird, he give me gay vibes. Kacchan is out with Kirishima, Mina and Kazku at the mall. I was alone and had nothing to do so I wrote back to Oscar.

"Dear Oscar.

This is Izuku Bakugo. Working as a model at Blossom Love have been my biggest dream ever. I am very great full thank you. Yes I am marked. Thank you for fixing a flight to me.

Love, Mr. Bakugo." I wrote.

I decided to tell all of my friends about me leaving and they got very sad, this is what some of them said:

Shinso:

"Hello Izu.

I don't want you to leave but I get it. It's your dream job and there's nothing me or anyone else could do about it. We all love you.

Love you x Shinso."

Todoroki:

"Hi Zuzu.

I understand that you want this job and I understand that you have to leave. I will text you and call you very often. You have to text or call me after your work. Love you a lot.

x Shoto."

Kirishima:

"Hey Zuku.

I'm sad to hear that. I'm going to miss you so much and so will Bakugo and Kazku. And of course Todoroki and Shinso. We ALL will miss you. I hope I get to see you very soon again later. I love you.

x Eijiro."

I cried while reading what they said. Momo even told me that she's crying and couldn't stop. It hurt me so much but I really wanted that job.

1 week later. Tuesday at 9:03am.

(3rd pov)

Everyone was at the airport with Izuku. Izuku and Katsuki had fixed divorce papers the day before. Katsuki, Todoroki, Shinso, Kirishima and Momo we're the once crying the most. Izuku was crying A LOT too. He hugged them all and kissed Katsuki and their son one last time.

Izuku: "Goodbye Sero. Goodbye Mina. Goodbye Kaminari. Goodbye Todoroki. Goodbye Shinso. Goodbye Kirishima. Goodbye Momo. Goodbye Kazku and lastly..Goodbye Kacchan."

Izuku waved goodbye and went into the gates.
Katsuki broke down and cried the most of them ALL.

Izuku felt tears, tears like rivers run down his cheeks. He was leaving his friends, best friends, lover and child. He couldn't help but look around and see every other Omega happily hugging their Alpha or Beta while they we're going on a couple trip. At that exact moment was the moment where Izuku Bakugo started to hate himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 952.

To make stuff clear. Izuku kept Katsuki's last name because he could and asked Katsuki if he could and of course Katsuki said yes.