Chapter 28. Will you be.. mine?

This is a chapter about only Kazku. If you want to just read bakudeku then skip a few chapter because the next one will be only about Itsuki.

3rd pov:

Kazku was waiting for Yuki outside Yuki's house. Charles often drive Kazku there and then drives Itsuki the rest of the way to school. Kazku and Yuki walks the last few minutes to school together. When Kazku saw Yuki go outside the door, he smiled. "Hello Yuki" Kazku said and held Yuki's hand. Yuki was a lot taller than Kazku even though Kazku was indeed very tall. "Hello cutie" Yuki winked. Kazku blushed at both the nickname and the wink. Yuki chuckled. "Stooop!" Kazku whined. "And what if I don't, baby boy?" Yuki looked down at Kazku, "Baby boy? Then what're you? My baby daddy?" Kazku smirked as he looked up at the taller male next to him. Yuki blushed and quickly looked away, "Don't call me that!" Yuki said. "I'll consider it.." Kazku said and smiled.

When they arrived, Kazku was greeted by his other friends. "Hey Bakugo!" A girl named Gracie Rya said. "Good Morning Rya" Kazku said and smiled, "What's good, Yukioooo!!" Yuki's friend Geo Yamanaka said. Yamanaka always calls Yuki, Yukio. "Sup dude!" Yuki said and let go of Kazku's hand. A wave of disappointment and sadness flew over Kazku but Kazku quickly ignored it. He walked over to his desk and started drawing something in his book. He sighed and waited for the teacher. "Hello Bakugo, you okay?" Uyehara asked Kazku. It was obvious that both Uyehara and Della we're in love with Kazku. And so was almost everyone else. "Hm? Oh, yeah.. Just.. overthinking I guess!" Kazku said and smiled. "Hello Bakugo! Good morning!" Hirai said and smiled at Kazku. "Good morning Hirai" Kazku said and smiled back. Kazku talked to Hirai and Uyehara for a few minutes. What they didn't know was that a jealous Yuki was watching them. He walked over to them and placed his arm around Kazku's neck and on his other shoulder. "Sup people" Yuki said and smiled at them. Kazku was blushing and hiding his face in his hands. "C'mon I wanna see your face!" Yuki whined. "What's up.. Iida" Uyehara awkwardly said. "Iida." Was the only thing that Hirai said before they all walked to their desk's since the teacher came.

-After school-

After school, Yuki and Kazku we're hanging out at the park. "Hey Kaz?" Yuki said and looked at Kazku. "Yes Yuki?" Kazku smiled as he looked at Yuki. "I have a question that I've been meaning to ask you for a while.. well I don't know what I'd do without you.. I love you so much and you make me so happy. I knew you we're the one from the first moment our eyes locked. Will you be.. mine?" Yuki confessed and looked away while blushing when he was done. "I- I- YES! YES I FEEL THE SAME! I love you!" Kazku yelled and kissed Yuki quickly before hugging him tightly. "Good.." Yuki whispered in Kazku's ear.

When Kazku came home after hanging out with Yuki, he walked to his dad and his friends. Izuku was at the club. "Hey dad.. uncles and aunties?.." Kazku said and scratched the back of his head, "What's up, little man?" Sero said as everyone looked at Kazku. "I have.. I have a boyfriend.." Kazku admitted and awkwardly laughed. "EEEEEKKK!!" Mina, Monoma, Kaminari, Sero, Momo, Todoroki, Shinso and Katsuki cheered. Mina was the one who squeaked with Momo. A little while after, Itsuki came downstairs from being in his room. "Hey Itsuki! I gotta tell you something! So you know Yuki? He's my boyfriend!" Kazku said and smiled at his little brother as he walked in to the kitchen. Itsuki froze and didn't know what to say. A single tear fell down his cheek. "Oh.. I'm happy for you.." Itsuki said and ran upstairs. Itsuki was sad since he felt like Kazku had been spending more time with Yuki than with him. He felt like he was being replaced. He felt like he wasn't good enough anymore. He had been crying a few times because of it and now that they're dating.. it's just getting worse.

"What's the matter with Itsuki?" Shinso asked Kazku. "I think I saw a tear fall down his cheek.." Kazku said, still shocked. "What?" Mina said and ran upstairs. She knocked on Itsuki's door but no one answered. Momo, Monoma, Kaminari and Katsuki ran upstairs too. They asked for Itsuki but he didn't answer. The door was locked. "ITSUKI OPEN THE DOOR" Katsuki yelled and banged on the door. "WHAT?!" Itsuki yelled, a hint of sadness in his voice. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Momo yelled. She sounded concerned. "YES I'M FINE AUNTIE MOMO" Itsuki yelled back. "ALRIGHT.. WE'LL BE LEAVING THEN.." Monoma yelled as they started walking away. "ALRIGHT" They heard Itsuki yell.

-The next day-

Kazku was walking home from school with Yuki. They we're laughing and talking. They we're also holding hands. Kazku got a notification and checked his phone, it was a text from Itsuki. 'Wanna get ice cream today?👀' the message said. 'No. I'm hanging out with Yuki.' Kazku texted back before giving his attention back to Yuki. 'Alright. Have fun you two!' Itsuki texted back.

-The next day (again)-

Kazku was in school with Uyehara and Yuki. Itsuki walked up to them. "Hey Kazku! Wanna go to the beach after school?" Itsuki smiled as he looked up at his brother. "Can't. I'm hanging out with Yuki at his place. Ask Yuriko or Rin I don't care" Kazku answered and rolled his eyes. "Okay I'm sorry if I interrupted.." Itsuki said and walked over to Rin and Yuriko. "You okay, Itsu?" Rin asked and tilted her head. "I'm fine Rinnie. Thanks" Itsuki answered and gave a weak smile to Rin. "If you say so.." Rin said and looked concerned at Yuriko.

-The next day (yes again)-

"Heyyy sugar" Yuki said and kissed Kazku. "Hello there Yuki" Kazku said back and softly smiled. "Wanna hang out after school?" Yuki asked and hung his arm around Kazku's neck. "Sure thing! Let's hang out at your place again!" Kazku excitedly said. "Of course!" Yuki answered and ones again kissed his boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1048.

The only words repeating in my head is the lyrics from that one song. And it is "Watch my heart buuuuurn" like I feel kinda bad for ma boi Itsuki 😩.