Chapter 32. I'm sorry, Izuku.

3rd pov
Jirou got shot but not by Katsuki. She got shot by Shinso who had snuck in the other way. She was shot in the back and was now probably dead. Without hesitation, Katsuki shot Kirishima. He fell onto the ground but was only shot in the leg. "EIJI!" Izuku yelled and ran to him. Everyone watched in pure shock as Izuku tried to help Kirishima. Why? Why did he try to help him? They all thought. After everything he's done to you.. they also thought. Izuku rushed to the van with everyone else, he threatened Shinso to drive as fast as he could to the hospital, which he did. "Hang in there, Eiji" Izuku said and cried while holding onto Kirishima and his hand. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT HIM?!" Katsuki yelled, clearly jealous. What a yandere...

"SHUT UP KATSUKI! I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO DIE.. I JUST- I DON'T KNOW! BUT I FUCKING FORGIVE HIM!" Izuku yelled back, shocking everyone in the van. "I'm sorry, Izuku" Kirishima said and smiled at Izuku. "Shhh.. it's gonna be okay! You're gonna be fine!" Izuku said. As soon as they arrived, the doctors quickly took Kirishima and took care of him. Katsuki was comforting Izuku with hugging and kissing him. "I love you so so much, Katsuki" Izuku cried out. "I love you so much more" Katsuki softly whispered into Izuku's ear. "I love you as much as you love me" Izuku said and smiled as he looked up at his husband. "You're so beautiful" Katsuki said as he admired the beauty in his arms.

They waited for a few hours until a doctor came to them. "Are you here for Eijiro Kirishima?" She asked. "Yes?" Izuku said and looked up at her. "We got the bullet out of his leg and he's alive. He's also awake if you wanna go see him?" The doctor said. Izuku got so happy and followed the lady to his room. Everyone except Katsuki and Izuku had already left. "EIJI!" Izuku yelled and hugged Kirishima. Kirishima hugged him back and softly smiled. "I'm so sorry for everything.. It was not okay I just.. I couldn't resist.. I know that isn't an excuse but I'm sorry" Kirishima apologized once again. "We forgive you, shitty hair" Katsuki said back. "Soo... I might or might not have told the doctor that took the DNA test to say that it's Bakubro's baby even if it was mine.. I might've paid her to it.. And she didn't tell me who's baby it actually was.." Kirishima awkwardly admitted and scratched the back of his head. "WHAT" Katsuki yelled
-
-
-
-
IN THE FUTURE

Izuku got birth to their third son and it was Katsuki's kid. How do they know? Because the kid had soft blonde hair with one green and one crimson red eye. They don't know how the kid got two different eye colors but they don't care so much.

A few years later, Yuriko and Itsuki became a couple and they ended up getting married at the age 21. They also got a kid at age 27.

Yuki and Kazku had broke up. Yuki wasn't the one for Kazku. Kazku had gotten married to a beautiful guy named Taiga. Taiga and Kazku got a kid at age 25. And got married at age 24.

When Izuku and Katsuki died, they we're buried next to each other.

The Text On Katsuki's Grave (except the year):
Katsuki Bakugo.
He was and still is the worlds best father. He was the best father and husband a person could have. He was one of the bestest friends a person could have too. He was the worlds greatest Alpha. He was never good at showing his emotions. He was always showing them to his wife though. They truly love each other and what they had or have is true love.

The Text On Izuku's Grave (except the year):
Izuku Bakugo.
He was and still is the worlds best mother. He was the best mother and wife a person could have. He was one of the bestest friends a person could have too. He was the worlds greatest Omega. He always showed everyone he loved, love. He always forgave people even though what they did was horrible. He always showed the most love to his kids and on top of that, his husband. They truly do love each other and what they have is called true love.

Kirishima ended up becoming their third son's godfather.

Kazku took over the mafia. The last ones that we're left of the 'old' mafia we're Shinso, Kaminari, Mina, Kirishima and Sero. The actual last one standing was Mina. She helped the kids a lot until she died too. Shinso broke when he lost his wife, Kaminari. He took his own life but left a note for their son before.

The Note:
Dear Kaede. I love you with my entire heart. You are strong and you should know that. I don't want to leave you but I can't take it anymore. I can't live without your mother by my side. That's why I'm making the decision to kill myself. Please stay safe and remember that I love you.

-From Your Father Hitoshi Shinso.
To Kaede Kaminari.

Kirishima and Sero died together in a big fight.

And That My Friends, Is The Story About How Izuku Bakugo Went From Being A Stripper To Getting Married To The Mafia Boss And Getting Children With Him.

Better Meaning:
The Love Story Of Izuku and Katsuki Bakugo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 933.

THE END
<For Real This Time>

(I decided to not make the angst. The angst would've been that Katsuki was in coma and Izuku lost hope about him waking up to he cheated on Katsuki after 2 years and a week later, Katsuki woke up)