Chapter 27. A cherry kiss.

3rd pov:

"Do I what?" Izuku said in pure shock. "I- Uhm.. I do.. why?" Izuku said, still shocked. "Great!" Kaminari yelled and smiled, "H- huh?!" Izuku yelled. "You're going to have to use that in our next mission" Sero said and also smiled.

-The next day-

Itsuki's pov:

Apparently Kaede is changing school to ours. He'll go in Kazku's class. Mama isn't going to school in a few weeks. They're going on a mission.. I have to be with Kaede and Kazku when I am in school. It sucks. I can't hang out alone with Yuriko anymore.

3rd pov:

"ITSUKIII!" Someone yelled behind Itsuki, Kaede, Kazku and Yuki. The person hugged Itsuki from behind. Itsuki tensed but turned around and hugged the person back. "Heyyyy bro" Yuki said to his brother, "Hey Yuki" Yuriko said as him and Itsuki stopped hugging. Yuki and Kazku we're holding hands. Their fingers we're interlocked. Yuriko noticed. "Are you two a couple?" Yuriko questioned as he walked beside Itsuki. "Wh- what? No!" Kazku said but he still held onto Yuki's hand. "Yes they are" Kaede said and rolled his eyes, "I ship it" Yuriko said and grabbed Itsuki's hand. They interlocked fingers. Who knew someone at the age of 13 could already find their soulmate? "Stoop.. you're embarrassing me.." Itsuki said as he was blushing. "Your face tells me otherwise" Kaede said, "IT'S CUZ I'M EMBARRASSED!!" Itsuki yelled, still holding Yuriko's hand. "Keep telling yourself that little man" Kaede laughed.

-At home-

"Okay so Izuku is going to work at the club as a stripper until he has fully gained everyone's trust! Got it?" Shinso said and looked at everyone. "Yeah but there's one problem.." Todoroki said and scratched the back of his head, "What now icy-hot?" Bakugo groaned. "What if someone wants a lap dance from.. Izu?" Todoroki looked down. "Then he'll give them one?" Mina tilted her head, "Ye?" Monoma agreed, clearly not seeing the pissed off Katsuki. "OH HELL NO HE WONT! HE'LL JUST DANCE AND NO LAP DANCING!!" Katsuki yelled, "Kacchan c'mon!" Izuku whined, "It's our only choice Katsuki!" Momo said and crossed her arms. "Fine.. FINE!" Katsuki yelled and rolled his eyes. "When're we starting the mission?" Kaminari asked. "Tonight." Shinso said and looked at everyone, "Wait Shinso you don't get to decide that!" Katsuki yelled. "But we are starting tonight yes" He added.

-When the kids came home-

"MAMA, DAD WE'RE HOME!!" Itsuki yelled. "Hello young masters. How was your day in school?" Charles asked the three boys. "It was great thank you. How was your day, Charles?" Kazku smiled. "Oh well it was good thank you, young master. Your parents are in the meeting room. You are not allowed to go inside because they're trying outfits for Mrs. Bakugo. The clothes are apparently revealing and not for children since they are.. well.. Uhm stripper clothes.." Charles told the three boys. "OUCH! KATSUKI!" Izuku yelled when he opened the door to the meeting room. Katsuki slapped his ass. Izuku was about to run upstairs to get a pair of his old heals. He didn't know the kids we're home. When he ran past them, he didn't notice them at first. "DAAAAAMN UNCLE IZU! I'D TAP THAT ASS!" Kaede yelled. "OH NO YOU WOULDN'T!" Kaminari yelled from the meeting room. "YOUNG BOY I SWEAR TO GOD!" Shinso also yelled. "THAT ASS IS MINE" Katsuki yelled and smirked. "Uh- heyyyy kids.." Izuku nervously said and kept walking upstairs. "You'll be wearing THAT? And STRIP in front of other men? Is dad okay with this?" Kazku asked. "Yes he is.." Izuku yelled from upstairs. "Sounds unbelievable if you'd ask me.." Itsuki said and laughed. The three boys walked into the living room and turned on the tv.

-Later that night-

Izuku was standing outside the club. The club's name was 'A cherry kiss' "She took my fuckin' name" Izuku mumbled. He walked into the club and walked to the guy in the bar. "Hi I'm Zonic Ogata" Izuku said and looked at the tall boy who was working in the bar. Izuku had white hair dye that doesn't go away that easy. He also had one yellow and one red contact lens. He had foundation over his freckles, it was a good foundation so it didn't go away with just water. "Oh you must be the new guy, right? I heard you applied this morning. I'm Ryota Maekawa" the tall dude said. "Oh okay. Where's your boss?" Izuku asked. "She's in her office. Up the stairs to the left, Mr. Ogata" Ryota said and smiled. "Thank you Maekawa. But please just call me Ogata and forget the mister!" Izuku smiled back. He walked up the stairs and knocked on the door that said '***** *****s office. Knock.' Someone then yelled "COME IN!" And he knew exactly who's voice that was. He entered the room and closed it behind him. There was the boss. A purple haired girl sitting on the desk chair. She had dark grey or blackish eyes. She was smiling. "Hello Ogata! I knew it was you! Welcome to a cherry kiss! I heard that you're applying as a stripper, right? Well that's good! Do you know how to strip?" She asked. "Yes ma'am" Izuku answered. "Oh please! Drop the ma'am! My name is Kyoka Jirou".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 888.

Omg what a shock. Momo's girlfriend.

I HAVE TWO IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK. BUT IF I DO ANY OF THEM OR EVEN BOTH, Y'ALL WILL HATE ME SO I THINK (JUST THINK) I'LL PASS. 😀