Chapter 14, hello there stranger.

3 and a half years later.

(3rd POV)

Izuku (on ft): "Itsuki say goodbye too papa"

Itsuki (on ft): "Baii baii papa"

Katsuki (on ft): "Haha byebye Itsuki, Kazku say goodbye to daddy"

Kazku (on ft): "Yeah okay, goodbye daddy and Itsuki"

Izuku (on ft): "Bye Kazku and Kacchan"

Katsuki (on ft): "Bye Izu and Itsuki"

(Izuku's POV)

It's been three and a half years since I gave birth to mine and Kacchan's second son Itsuki. Kazku is now 6 years old and Itsuki is well, 3.

Me and Kacchan often call each other on FaceTime and just talk with each other and sometimes with the kids too. I'm planning on surprising Kacchan and Kazku with coming to Tokyo with Itsuki since Shinso moved back two years ago. Him and Denki got married but I couldn't come to the wedding but I'm quitting my job so I can move back to Tokyo and be with the rest of my family and friends. Monoma is moving with me, he is basically like my older brother since he is three years older than me. Right now, Monoma, me and Itsuki live together.

(3rd POV)

Izuku walked into his working building and knocked on Oscar's door.

Oscar: "COME IN!"

Izuku: "Hello Oscar.."

Oscar: "Hello Izuku, where's Itsuki and Monoma?"

Izuku: "Monoma and I are quitting, he is watching Itsuki right now"

Oscar: "What?! But you're the most famous model in MANY countries! You can't just quit!"

Izuku: "I'm moving back to Tokyo with Itsuki and Monoma is coming with us"

Oscar: "Are you out of your mind?!"

Izuku: "It was our choice, okay?"

Oscar: "But after all these years Izuku...Why?!"

Izuku: "Oscar I'm sorry. Goodbye. I hope we meet again soon"

Oscar: "Izuku..I- Yes, goodbye.."

Izuku left Oscar's office and walked out of the building.

Three days later at the airport in Tokyo.

Izuku, Itsuki and Monoma finally arrived in Tokyo and they we're on their way to the bar that Katsuki own.

Izuku opened the door to the bar and walked inside. Monoma was carrying Itsuki while waiting outside.

Shinso: "We're clo-"

(Reminder it's only 11am rn)

Izuku: "Hello bitches"

Denki: "IZUKU OMG!"

Kirishima: "IZU!"

Mina: "WELCOME BACK IZU!"

Todoroki: "Hello Izuku"

Everyone went up to Izuku and hugged him.

Momo came out of her office.

Momo: "Hey what's with all this yelling, Katsuki is getting a heada-"

Momo: "IZUKU!"

Momo ran up to Izuku too and hugged him.

Izuku: "Hey Momo, go to Kacchan and just tell him that someone is here for him, alright?"

Momo: "Alright!"

Momo opened the door to Katsuki's office.

Momo: "Hey Katsuki, there is someone here for you"

Katsuki: "Send them in"

Momo: "Alright"

Izuku went into Katsuki's office. Katsuki was looking down at his papers.

Izuku: "Hello there stranger"

Katsuki shot his head up when he heard that voice. He stood up from his chair and ran up to Izuku and picked him up and kissed him while hugging him. Katsuki even started crying because of joy.

Izuku: "Put me dooown!!"

Katsuki: "Nooo"

Y'all I often forget that this is an Omegaverse..Sorry abt that..It's not a normal Omegaverse okay?!..

Izuku and Katsuki hugged for a few minutes until someone knocked on the door.

Katsuki: "Come in"

Monoma: "Hey Izu, Itsuki is loosing his temperature from waiting"

Katsuki: "And who the fuck are you?"

Izuku: "He's going to live with us!"

Katsuki: "Wait what?! He looks like an Alpha so that's a no"

Izuku: "He's a Beta"

Monoma: "Yup"

Katsuki: "In that case yes okay"

One week later.

(Izuku's POV)

It has now been a week since I moved back into Katsuki's big mansion with everyone of his employees, a lot of the new once we're shocked to hear that Kacchan has another son and that I'm his ex husband. We have been talking a lot about getting married again though.

Katsuki: "Monoma shut it"

Monoma: "I'm just saying that Izuku would look good in a maid dress-"

Izuku: "I've worn a maid dress before and I sure looked hot as fuck"

Katsuki: "I'M NOT LETTING YOU WEAR A MAID DRESS FOR HALLOWEEN"

Izuku: "FINE!"

Shinso: "Denki, pass me the butter"

Kaminari: "Huh? Oh okay"

Momo: "So uhm, Monoma? How long have you and Izu known each other?"

Monoma: "For about three years, we've been through a lot though. Since we we're each other's only friends back in Canada"

Kirishima: "Like what?"

Izuku: "One time when I was still pregnant, Monoma and I went too a hotel and spent the night there and when it was breakfast, two Alpha's went up to us and one of them was like 'Hey broccoli and blondie' and Monoma was like 'Sup tall dude with glasses' and the other dude was like  'Oi broccoli boy? Who's your Alpha?' And I just looked at him and said 'His name is Katsuki, that's all I can say' and he looked at me and was like 'Alright, but you don't mind getting a new mark from another Alpha, right?' And I was like 'Oh I do, and Katsuki would put a bullet straight through your fucking head' And he smirked and said 'I'll take the risk' and then he leaned in and I whispered 'Katsuki Bakugo is his name' he backed away and looked at us with a shocked face, him and his friend then ran away. It was the funniest shit EVER"

Todoroki: "Damn, Katsuki really is scary to some people huh?"

Monoma: "So what if he's the mafia boss?"

Katsuki: "Izuku"

Izuku: "Yes Kacchan?"

Katsuki: "Old hag will be taking care of Itsuki and Kazku for a week, just so you know"

Izuku: "Alright Kacchan then let's go on a date later"

Katsuki: "I'd love to"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 959.

Sorry for not uploading x)