Chapter 11

Okay I am SORRY for not uploading in 4 days..I know it's a short amount of time but I'm still sorry. I have been reading A LOT of yaoi and bl manga so I even stopped watching some anime, I am OBSESSED.

(3rd pov)

It has almost been 3 weeks since Izuku started working as a model, everyone back in Tokyo have been seeing Izuku on the news, on magazines and all types of things. Katsuki and Izuku talk often, so does Izuku with everyone else. Shinso and Izuku are the once talking the most of them all. Izuku and his friend Monoma are really good friends now. They help each other from time to time and they always eat lunch together unless it's weekend. Izuku have been hit on my many different Alpha's but Beta's don't seem to hit on him since they at least pay attention to his mark.

Izuku: "Hey Monoma?"

Monoma: "Hm? Yea?"

Izuku: "Why is almost every Alpha here blind?"

Monoma: "I don't know, what do you mean?"

Izuku: "You're a Beta right?"

Monoma: "Yes?"

Izuku: "Well almost no Alpha seems to see my mark, IS MY MARK GONE?! AM I NOT MARKED ANYMORE?!"

Monoma: "C- calm down! No your mark is still there! You have two mark though, one on your shoulder and one on your neck!"

Izuku: "I was one on my inner thigh too.."

Monoma: "Your Alpha is CRAZY!"

Izuku: "Nooo shush"

Monoma: "Your belly haven't grown much"

Izuku: "I know, I felt so insecure the first time I was pregnant"

Monoma: "You and your Alpha must love sex huh?"

Izuku: "WH- WHAT N- NO- I-"

Oscar: "IZUKU, YOU'RE GOING TO TRY THE GREEN WEDDING DRESS NOW"

Izuku: "WEDDING?!"

Monoma: "DRESS?!"

Izuku: "I- WHY A DRESS?!"

Oscar: "Oh c'mon Izu! It'll be fun!"

Izuku: "God save me"

Oscar: "And uhm..You can chose ONE of your friends in Tokyo to come here and live with you.."

Izuku: "WH- WHAT?!"

Oscar: "OKAYY NOW LET'S TAKE A FEW PICTURES!"

After 21 minutes.

Izuku (otp): "Hiii Shinso"

Shinso (otp): "Heyyo, what's up? Katsuki seems pretty mad at me and he keeps saying 'Lucky bastard' and 'I wish it was me' to me.."

Izuku (otp): "Well do you want to come here to Canada and live with me?"

Shinso (otp): "WHAT?! Y- YES! OF COURSE I DO OMG! WHEN AM I LEAVING?! SHOULD I START PACKING?! K- KAMINARI! I'M GOING TO CANADA AND LIVE WITH IZU!"

Kaminari: "I KNOW"

Izuku (otp): "You could stark packing now, you'll be leaving tomorrow, I'll send you information and tomorrow you'll arrive at maybe 2pm, I'll be meeting you at the airport, does that sound good?"

Shinso (otp): "YES! OMG YES!! THANK YOU! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!"

Izuku (otp): "I miss you too Shin Shin!"

Izuku: "KENDO!"

Kendo: "Y- yes boss.."

Kendo is Izuku's assistant, he got an assistant when he was just a beginner, it was because he is already the most famous model in Japan and Europe, he's pretty famous in Africa too. He is the most famous model in Canada too of course.

Izuku: "Could you get me a cola zero? And hm..a cream bread?"

Kendo: "Yes boss"

Izuku: "I'll pay, here this should be enough"
Izuku said while holding out 50$.

Kendo: "This is too mu-"

Izuku: "Keep the change"

(Izuku's POV)

Hm..Maybe I should just start dating again? I mean, it's been a few weeks since me and Kacchan divorced and I still love him and of course I always will but..I feel lonely most of the time..

Kendo: "Here you go boss!"

Izuku: "Thank you so much Kendo! You just made my day!"

Kendo: "That warms my heart! Could I go to Monoma now?"

Izuku: "Yes of course you can. I'll call Charles and tell him to pick me up. William or Linda will call you later, is that alright?"

Kendo: "Yes, I could call Charles for you"

Izuku: "Thank you Ken"

Kendo: "Hi Charles, yes. Yes right now, okay thanks! You too Charles, yeah love you old man. Bye!"

Izuku: "We all love that old bastard"

Kendo: "Yeah"

7 minutes later.

Charles: "Sorry for the wait Mr. Bakugo. I had to talk to William, Sofia, Linda and Wyatt about something"

Izuku: "What did you talk to them about?"

Charles: "Oh nothing important, Sofia cleaned your room and fixed the other room for your friend"

Ahh yes, Charles is my driver. Sofia and Linda are my maids. William is my butler and Wyatt is the chef.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 757.

Y'all..I don't even remember what I wrote in this chapter tbh, I wrote it like 2 days ago..