𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

After you put on your shoes, everyone else got back out of the stream, although, you and Tanjiro were now soaking wet

After you put on your shoes, everyone else got back out of the stream, although, you and Tanjiro were now soaking wet. Your hair was dripping with water as well as Tanjiro's hair. Inosuke jumped out, also soaking wet but not as bad. He took off his boar head and began to shake his head back and forth like a dog. The water then getting all over Zenitsu.

"Come on Inosuke!" He whined.

"We should probably keep moving." Tanjiro mentioned as he was wringing out his checkered haori.

"It shouldn't be much longer now to Onutama. I think maybe ten more miles now. Maybe a little less."

"Oh thank God!" Zenitsu exclaimed with relief falling back onto the fresh grass. Causing you to giggle.

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

You all continued to walk along the path until a town fixed upon your vision. You stopped and pointed in the distance.

"Look! I see it!" You exclaimed.

"Finally! Maybe we can catch a break!" Zenitsu added.

"Well, the demon or demons won't come out till it's completely dark," Tanjiro mentioned. He looked up at the sky to see where the sun was while holding a hand over his eyes. "It looks like it's around noon right now." He dropped his hand and looked forward towards the town.

"What will we do in the meantime?" Zenitsu asked. You shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe take a small break like you said. Look around the town. Enjoy ourselves while we can." They nodded their heads and began to walk forward towards the town.

When they reached close to the town, there was a large structure that stood tall. It looked beautiful. There was a sign that had the towns name written on it. They all looked forward and saw the entire town was up and running with life. People everywhere walking around. Market stalls sat just outside the tall buildings. Strings which held unlit lanterns were strung across each building. You were amazed with everything around the town. Sure the town back at home was beautiful too. This was just as beautiful.

"Come down and buy fresh flowers for a special someone!" A woman yelled out from her stand. You looked back and saw the beautiful flowers on the stand. A smile coming across your face as you walked past each stand.

"Come and buy steaming hot bread and other delicious foods to fill your tummies!" You smelled the air. It smelled amazing.

"Would the lady like a necklace? A pretty necklace for a pretty lady."