Prologue: An End and a Beginning

Freya: I'm sure you two remember our deal, yes?

Hera: Yes we will leave Orario for our failure.

Ouranos: I'm sorry it had to be this way, but the people have spoken. Please, take care of yourselves.

Zeus: Thank you for all you've done, old friend.

Loki: Okay, that's enough. Get movin.

Zeus and Hera arrived at the gates with their last members with them. The others knew what would come from their defeat so they bid their gods farewell and went their separate ways. They promised to return should they be called on but that time would not come for years. Zeus was left with Zald and Hera with Alfia. In Zeus' arms was a baby, only a few weeks old. This was his grandson, Bell.

Zeus: Come on everyone, I know a place where we can stay.

Hera: Alright, let's go you two.

Alfia: Yes, goddess.

As they left, Freya had seen something she'd never seen before. A pure white soul, the likes she's never seen.

Freya: (It's... beautiful. Who is that.)

Freya saw that the soul was near the place Zeus and Hera were leaving. Hera noticed her gaze and used some power to hide his soul from her. Freya noticed how the light had disappeared. She looked closer and Hera was giving the goddess of beauty a smug grin. Freya was furious that the hag was still getting in her way.

Freya: Damn you, Hera!

Freya's captain, Mia Grande, just stood behind her and sweat dropped.

Mia: (Things will be great when this stops.)

Back at the gates...

Hermes: What of that child?

Zeus: He will be what he wants to be. I won't allow anyone to force him. If he wants to be a hero, then that's his choice to make.

Alfia: Like hell I'm going to let your throw my nephew's life away by making him fight that monster!

Hera: Alfia... just let the boy choose. He at least deserves that much.

Hera gave her a smile while Alfia grunted. She didn't want her last piece of family to disappear. She promised her sister that she would care for the boy and she would make good on it. Even if it meant brainwashing him at a young age to like being a farmer.

Weeks passed and they made it to a small village in the mountains. They welcomed them all with no problems. Slowly but surely, the villagers all warmed up to them. Alfia used to detest little Bell just a but because of his eyes, but the way the baby would smile with his eyes closed made him grow on her.

Months turned into years during their stay. They had a nice dinner as a family to celebrate Bell's first birthday. Their lives were simple, but they were content with what they had.

Three more years passed and nothing changed. That is until they had a visitor from Orario. Zald heard a knock on the door and went to answer, he was shocked at who was on the other side.

Zald: Ottarl?

Ottarl: Greetings, I have a request to make of you, from one adventurer to another.

Alfia: Zald, who is it?

Zald: Ottarl...

Alfia went over to see what the boaz wanted.

Alfia: And what does the King want?

Ottarl: I requested a temporary leave. I want Zald to train me.