Chapter 5: A Day to Remember

It had been just over three months since Bell came to Orario. He had taken less than a month to get to level 2, but with what he did to level up, his familia had toned down his dives to the dungeon so he didn't push himself like that again. It was now around two months after his level up and he was figuring out what to do to reach level 3. Another thing on his mind was figuring out how to change his title. "Little Rookie" didn't sit well with him at all. Astraea made the fatal mistake of allowing that name. When Bell heard that would be his alias, he pouted so hard his cheeks nearly burst. The girls found it adorable, Astraea included until he started ignoring her. That was when the goddess of justice experienced her week of hell. The boy gave no attention to her whatsoever. This led the goddess to make sure an alias like that was never given to Bell again.

At the present, it was three days until Bell's 7th birthday and the girls were scrambling across the city looking for a present for him. This included Astraea who was currently with Hephaestus.

Hephaestus: You're telling me to make this child of yours a weapon?

Astraea: Yes, please. I want to reward him for his hardwork and his birthday is close so this will make the perfect gift.

Hephaestus: You make it sound like it's a gift for your lover or something.

The goddess blushed before shooting that idea down.

Astraea: He's just a child! Please don't speak nonsense like that!

Hephaestus: Haha, alright. I'm sure you can afford the weapon, but I'm going to need you to stay and help me with making it.

Astraea: Alright.

Everyone had their job to do. Bell was currently down in the dungeon with Ais and Riveria. Thanks to Riveria's quick thinking, she and Ais had already prepared and gift for the boy. The Astraea girls took longer, but eventually found something the boy might like. Now was just waiting until that special day came.

And so, the days came and went until it was the morning of that special day. The sun was up and four cloaked figures appeared at the entrances to Orario. They approached the guard for their turn to enter.

Guard: I'm going to have to ask you to remove the hoods of your cloaks.

???: Good grief...

When they did, time itself stopped for everyone in the area. One of the Ganesha guards quickly left for help while the other slowly found his voice.

Guard: Y-YOU'RE SILENCE AND GLUTTONY. AND YOU TWO ARE LORD ZEUS AND LADY HERA!!!

Civilian A: Did he say Silence and Gluttony?

Adventurer A: The Zeus and Hera familias have returned?!

The area quickly became chaotic before Alfia's pressure silenced them.

Alfia: Enough of your noise. Are you going to let us in or not?

She gave the guard a menacing glare before he let the four in the city.

They walked through the streets as people began to murmur about them. Zeus had laughed it off while Hers tried to keep Alfia under control.

Hera: Remember, we need to find where Bell has gone.

Alfia: I know.

Zald: Why don't we check with the guild?

Zeus: Yes, let's do that.

They made their way to the guild building where waited to be seen by one of the workers. News of their arrival had spread quickly so the executives of the Loki and Freya familia  heard this and made their way to the guild.