Chapter 7: Attack on the City

Two short weeks passed and the others had made steady progress. The Astraea girls are all at least mid way in their respective levels and Bell was SS in every stat. He kept up his training in and out of the dungeon along with Alfia educating him in magic among other things. Her lessons were hard and taxing on his mind, but he was able to learn from her quickly much to her pleasure. Hera and Zeus were also playing their parts as Bell's grandparents. As experienced gods, they had many stories to tell the boy and Bell was more than happy to hear about them. All the adventures of the Zeus and Hera familias greatly interested him and would strive to be better then them. He and Ais made frequent dives to the dungeon and Bell also made friendly relations with the rest of the Loki executives being Finn, Gareth and Raul. Alfia was annoyed at first, she didn't like the idea of her nephew being with those that banished her familia, but he was making allies with them so all they had to do was double cross him in any way and she had the excuse to end them. With Bell now, he was in the living room with Astraea and Alise talking about how to level up this time.

Bell: Maybe I can fight goliath on my own this time?

Alise: I dunno, seems too risky. I don't want your aunt or grandma to kill us for letting you do that.

Bell got into a thinking posture as he tried to figure out what to do. In his time in Orario, his cuteness had died down a bit as he grew older and in a few months, he would be 8.

Astraea: Maybe we should discuss this another time, you two should be heading out soon, right?

Alise: That's right, I'll walk you to Loki's place and Riveria can take over.

Bell: Okay then, we'll be going.

They waved them goodbye and made their way to Twilight Manor. They arrived at the gates to see Riveria and Ais pacing. Alise giggled seeing the girl run out of patience waiting for Bell. They came into view and greeted them.

Alise: Hey, Bell's here!

Riveria: Thank you for walking him here, Ais was just about to run off and meet him halfway.

Ais: H-Hey!

The women laughed to themselves while Ais softly hit Riveria on the back.

Alise: Well I need to get going. You stay safe and I'll see you later, Bell.

Bell: Yup!

And Alise jumped on a rooftop and sped away leaving the boy.

Riveria: Let's get going to the dungeon now.

Ais excitedly nodded and they all went down.

Meanwhile somewhere else

A robed god could be seen speaking with his two subordinates, a white haired man and a pink haired woman.

Olivas: Lord Thanatos, we're set to attack tonight.

Thanatos: Good, and the demi spirits are ready?

Olivas: Yes, they are in position.

Valleta: I can't wait to see their faces, hehehehe.

Thanatos: Then you know your orders, you are dismissed.

They left and prepared their assault.

They day went on and soon Bell and the other two returned from their dive in the dungeon.

Bell: That sure was fun, thanks for coming, Ais.

Ais: Mhm, I had fun too.

Riveria just watched the two and smiled at them being children. Ais had made great progress in breaking out of her shell thanks to the boy. Maybe the two of them would even become a couple in the future.