Chapter 18: Childs Play (1000☆ Special)

Much time went by and Bell's relationship with the new twins improved, more so with the younger one. As he did, he noticed Ais getting more annoyed, yet restraining herself from doing something. Whatever it was, he had no idea. In the two weeks that passed, they had traveled to Floor 17 so they could challenge Goliath for their level ups. The timing couldn't have been better as Finn was approached by Bors for help with dealing with the monster rex. The man agreed to let the girls deal with it and the two were able to defeat the boss together and rise to level 4. In Bell's Familia, the girls were also trying to strengthen themselves. They took regular trips to Floor 37 whenever they could with Zald and pushed themselves as hard as they could. However, in that time, they were only able to manage two visits in order to balance their work properly. Fortunately, they were able to go on another trip today bringing us to right now where they were waiting by the front gates of Twilight Manor for the others would be joining them.

Ardi: Are you still sure about this? These kids are still young.

Zald: Perhaps, but they are at similar levels of strength. Ais is level 5 and the twins are new level 4s. With all of you, they will be able to handle themselves fine.

Kaguya: Maybe I should try what they did and take on Goliath when it respawns?

Lyra: Not the worst idea. It comes back decently fast and taking it on solo would be a good way to level up. The only bad part is the wait since a lot of us are still waiting to get to level 5.

Neze: Yeah.

Iska: Not to mention Lady Astraea has been looking into finding new recruits for our Familia.

Ardi: *Smiling* Isn't it exciting though?! Being able to teach rookies how to stand for justice sounds so cool!!

Ryuu: I agree. Passing our Familia practices to those who are worthy will benefit the entire city.

Alise: True, but we still need to make sure we keep pushing forward ourselves.

Kaguya: No need to remind us.

Neze: I don't think I'll be able to handle another kid shooting past us.

Speaking of kids, Bell had come back with Ais, Tiona and Tione along with Riveria behind them.

Riveria: I trust you will be able to watch over them?

Zald: Of course. I swear nothing will happen to them.

Riveria: Thank you. *Looks to the girls* And you girls better stay on guard. This is a dangerous journey you all will take. So, Tione, make sure Ais and Tiona don't do anything stupid.

Tione: Got it.

With that, the elf left and the three girls joined their party.

Bell: They're here!

His Familia turned and saw the three girls with him.

Alise: Great, we're all here!

Tiona: They'll be joining in?

Bell: Yeah, I'll introduce you. The one with red hair is our Captain, Alise. The elf is Ryuu. The blue haired girl is Ardi and the werewolf is Neze. The amazon is Iska and the last one is Kaguya. *Turns to his Familia* These two are Tiona and Tione, and they're gonna join us on our trip to Floor 37.

Ardi: Nice to meet you two!

Neze: Let's all do our best!

Tiona: Yeah!!

Kaguya: Damn, more children.

Tiona: What's that supposed to mean?! I won't be a kid for much longer!!