Chapter 17: Enter The Twins

Several days passed since Bell's birthday and life for him had returned to normal. At least, as normal is it could get for him. He hadn't seen Ais or the others from the Loki Familia the entire time. He also barely spent time with most of the members in his own Familia, but that was because the four had been visiting Dian Cecht's clinic for therapy sessions after what had happened. He had made a new friends there. She was a new member of Dian Cecht's Familia named Airmid. She was just a bit taller than Bell and had silver hair like his mom. They would just sit and talk while the girls went to their counselors for the day. Alfia was also intrigued when she learned the girl had joined to become a healer for the city. The rest of the Familia was impressed with the girl's goal which greatly embarrassed her when Hera complimented her. It would take time, but Kaguya, Lyra, Neze and Iska would hopefully recover from their depressions.

With the Loki Familia...

Finn was currently in his office after having dealt with his usual paper work. Right now, all the main heads were discussing a major rumor that had been going around.

Gareth: I saw we at least look into it. If it's real then it could be of great benefit to us.

Riveria: I get where you are going, but it's not like we have any concrete information about where these people are.

They were discussing a rumor about how these two strong adventurers came from nowhere and beat up several Familias that targeted them, usually in bars or pubs. From what people were saying, the two were near level 3 and would join the Familia that defeats them.

*Door slam*

Raul: I'VE FOUND THEM, SIR!!!

Loki: Eep!! Man, take it easy! I almost had a heart attack!!

Raul: My bad, but I had some help in looking for the two adventurers the Captain wanted and we've managed to find them!

This immediately put an expression of surprise on their faces.

Gareth: Nice, let's get going then!!

Riveria: *Getting up* I'm just going to take care of something.

Finn: *Nodding* Meet us at the front gate.

The elf nodded and left the room to go look for her daughter. There weren't many places for her to be, so it was easy for Riveria to find her. Ais was at the training area practicing with her sword when Riveria got her attention.

Riveria: Ais!!

The girl paused and saw the elf walking towards her.

Ais: Yes?

Riveria: We're going to be out for a little while, so don't go anywhere.

She wanted the girl to stay here, but knowing her, Riveria had gotten a better idea that would also help Ais.

Riveria: Actually, why don't you go stay with Lady Astraea. You can train with Bell and the others while we finish our errand.

The girl's eyes brightened at that. She'd never turn down a chance to spend time and train with them.

Ais: Okay!!

Riveria: Good, we will come for you when we're finished.

The girl nodded and followed the elf to the front gate where the other three were waiting. When Finn asked why Ais was there, Riveria said it would be better if she stayed with Astraea while we were gone. Finn thought about it and agreed with her decision. They visited Stardust Garden for a bit where they were met with Hera at the gates. Riveria explained the situation and the Goddess agreed to keep the girl for them. They said their goodbyes and left Ais with them before making their way to where Raul said those people were. It turned out to be a rundown bar full of ruffians. When they arrived the interior was full of groaning bodies and on top were two amazon girls: one with long hair and one with short hair. The one with long hair looked at Finn and the others and scowled at them.