Chapter 19: Cleaning Up

Another month went by, and everyone had made great progress. Neze and Kaguya had risen to level 5 after each of them took on and defeated Goliath on their own. This left only Lyra and Iska left to become First Class as the boss took around 2 weeks to respawn. They had drawn straws and went in the order that they drew. This made it so Iska would be next and Lyra would go last which would now make everyone level 5 except Bell. As of now, Bell and the others were at Loki's place again. Astraea was concerned the boy wasn't acting his age in terms of doing things other than being an adventurer which he normally wouldn't even be doing. As such, Bell and Tiona found themselves a game to play instead of training for once.

Bell and Tiona: ...and GO!!!

Bell-Paper/Tiona-Scissors

When he saw he lost, he quickly grabbed the steel helmet in front of him and put it on his head while Tiona was quick to grab the war hammer in front of her.

*Clang*

Bell sighed in relief that he was safe as the hammer only hit steel.

Tiona: Aw man, I thought I had you that time.

Bell: *Laugh* Sorry, not that time!

They both smiled before staring at each other again. They put their objects back in front and went back to the game.

Bell and Tiona: GO!!!

Bell-Rock/Tiona-Scissors

*Bonk*

The girl wasn't fast enough and Bell bashed her over the head with his war hammer.

Tiona: Gah!!! Argh, you're too fast!!

They played this for a while and very loudly. The sound of crashing and metal banging against metal had gotten the attention of a certain elf.

Riveria: What's going on?!

She arrived and saw the two sitting across from each other as well as the armor and weapons in front of them.

Riveria: What are you two doing?!

Tiona: You said to take it easy to today and that training wasn't allowed.

Bell: So we found a game to play instead.

Riveria: *Eye twitching* And you thought that those weapons were toys?!

Bell: It's not like we'd hit each other hard enough to hurt them.

Tiona: Yeah, it's fine!! *Smiling*

The elf sighed and shook her head.

Riveria: Regardless, pounding your heads with those hammers is not a children's game.

AN: Neither is the part when Bell pounds your ass in the future.

She took the equipment and scolded them more before leaving. It was still a bit past noon and they already had lunch. Now they had to find something else to do.

Bell: Library?

Tiona: *Excited* Yeah!!!

The two then went to the library in the Manor and looked for some hero stories to read. Where was Ais during all this? She was also in the library, but she was busy taking lessons from Riveria. There was a pile of papers and books next to her while the elf watched her work.

Riveria: I won't tolerate any of your studies falling behind, young lady. *Glare*

The girl shivered in her seat as she wrote, but turned her gaze to the side and saw Bell and Tiona picking out books on the shelf. When she saw them laughing, she pouted and grumbled which annoyed the elf.