Chapter 16.5: Back to Normal

It was a joyous day for Astraea and her friends. Contrary to what they believed, Bell was actually alive and had returned to them safely. No one was happier than the four hugging the boy right now. Of course, once the initial happiness faded, anger had settled in which brings us to the boy kneeling on the ground with Hera and Alfia glaring at him.

Hera: What in the world were you thinking going off like that?! Do you know how much you worried us?! We all thought you were dead!!

Alfia: I hope you know you won't be getting off easy. *Cracking knuckles*

Bell just looked at the ground as his body trembled. The others?

Flashback...

After their hug, a dark aura grew around Alfia, and everyone felt it.

Alise: RUN!!!

Lyra: EVERY WOMAN FOR HERSELF!!!

Iska: QUICK, GRAB THE MEN!!

Kaguya: YEAH, WE'LL USE THEM AS SHIELDS!!!

Many doors and windows were broken in an attempt to escape her wrath. Even Zeus and Zald had run away as they have only seen that look a few times and survived. They could only pray Bell would survive.

End of Flashback...

The silver haired woman dragged the boy outside where they had a harsh sparring session. His screams were heard all throughout the nearby area, but no one dared try to save him. By the time they finished and everyone had returned, they saw Bell in the fetal position on the couch muttering about being a good rabbit from now on while Ais patted his head. Meanwhile, Alfia and Hera had finished giving the boy a piece of their minds.

Zeus: *Looking at Bell* My boy, I'm sorry. I was too late.

Hera: Oh stop being so dramatic. It wasn't that bad.

Flashback...

Alfia: *Punching Bell repeatedly* YOU THINK YOU CAN PRETEND TO BE DEAD FOR A YEAR AND GET AWAY WITH IT?!! I'LL SLAP YOUR SHIT, BOY!!! *Punches him again* <Gospel>

End of Flashback...

Zeus: *Pointing at Bell* You're seriously telling me that?! Just look at him!!

Bell: *Sad rabbit noises*

Ais: *Petting his head*

Zeus: This whole thing has gone on for long enough. It's getting late and we best get ready for bed. *Looking at Ais* I'm sorry about asking, but could you stay with Bell for tonight? I don't think Bell will recover until tomorrow.

Ais blushed, but nodded causing him to smile internally.

Zeus: (Perfect! Bell's harem begins here!)

Hera: (What do you think you're doing?!)

Zeus: (What?! How did you get in here?!)

Hera: (I'm not letting you corrupt our Bell especially since he just got back! He will grow up to be a proper gentleman! *Grabs a broom*)

Zeus: (AHHHH!!!! HEEEEEEELP!!!)

*Thud*

No one knew what happened, but the old man suddenly fell to the floor, unconscious while Hera had a satisfied look on her face.

Hera: *Looking at Ais* Just like the idiot said, we don't mind if you stay the night with us. I admit, we may have gone a bit overboard...

Astraea: *Whispering* a bit...

Hera: Hm?! *Turns to her*

Astraea: Eep!!

Hera: As such, it would probably be a good idea if he woke up to someone he trusts best. I'm sure you want to stay with him too, right?