Chapter 9: Wills that Surpass All

Bell had left and went to look for people to help. Fate decided that he didn't have to look for long as he saw Ais fighting of a group of Evilus members. He quickly jumped in to back her up.

*Clang*

Evilus Grunt D: Wha

Bell: Ais!

Ais: Bell?!

Bell: Need a hand?

He smiled at his friend who only nodded and returned it with a smirk. The two turned back to the 4 evilus members and started again. The two used their teamwork to beat all of them in no time flat. It after that they heard something coming to them.

*ROAR*

Ais: What's that?

Bell: I think it's coming towards us.

The boy was right as they found a red and black minotaur crash in front of them. They later saw a green girl of the monster's back.

Demi spirit: Aria...

Ais shuddered when she heard that name.

Ais: (What? H-How does it know mom's name?)

Bell: Aria?

Ais grew more worried about Bell now. She didn't want her friend to think differently of her.

Bell: Oh well, you're clearly not here to be friends. Let's go!

He turned to Ais and gave a comforting smile.

Ais: Sorry. Okay, I'm ready.

Both: Haaaaah!!

They charged the beast, Bell with his lighting and Ais with her wind, but the minotaur was able to block it with its arms. The weapons cut into the skin, but not by much. They pulled their swords out and Bell threw a flash of lighting into its face.

Bell: Haaaa!

They used that to back away and think up a plan.

Bell: Wow, it's tough. Any ideas?

Ais: Just one.

Bell: What?

Ais: We work together and hit it until it dies!

Author: *FACEPALM*

Bell: That could work.

They went at it again and used their speed to confuse the monster and get in as many small hits as they could. Bell and Ais could estimate that this was around mid level 4 in strength so they couldn't take too many of its hits. Bell saw that they weren't make too much headway so he used more of his magic.

Bell: Eat this!

The dust cleared and they saw that the spell didn't deal much damage

Ais: What?