Car Auction, Train fight

3rd POV

A few hours in London at a place people are chattering looking at cars greeting others while walking in is Tej and Luke looking at the cars Tej said "Man, you really gotta loosen up" They walk by a table "You can't just throw a bunch of factory-line Beemer's at people and expect"Luke picks up a brochure said "Hey, that car is a hell of a car".

He looks at Tej "You're talking about twin-turbo V-8, spitting out 560 ponies, son" Tej takes a glass of wine looks at Luke and said "He reads the brochure, I'm proud" They walk a bit "But with cars, you have to customise" They stop "It's all between you and the car you build, it's a bond, it's a commitment" Luke stares at him said "Sounds like a marriage".

Tej said "Yeah, but with cars, when you trade up, they don' take half or your shit" Tej takes a sip as Luke smiles chuckles a bit looking at the brochure while an auctioneer sees them Luke said "Jesus" Luke looks at the price "Price tags like this, these cars better be made out of gold" He looks at Tej who looks around "You ain't thinking about stealing these cars, are you, Parker" Tej shrug his shoulders a bit.

Then the Auctioneer walks to them said "Kitchen help entrance is towards the back" Luke and Tej stare at him Luke ask "Come again" The Auctioneer said "I don't mean any offense, gentlemen, but you couldn't possibly afford the cars in this auction" The Auctioneer motion the clothes "Substantial lack of gaudy jewelry, no entourage, no honeys".

Tej look at his clothes for a second "Clearly, you're not a baller" Tej looks at Luke as the Auctioneer looks to Luke "And you--" Luke stares at him "Hmm, shoes, shirt trousers, functional and your posture-- too rigid, no swagger" The Auctioneer looks at Luke's face "My guess is military, take home of 50,000 a year" He looks between them then to Luke "That's US which is not enough to be playing here".

Tej looks at the Auctioneer "So if you're not kitchen help, then you must be in the wrong place" Tej and Luke stare at him "But please, do finish your champagne" With that the Auctioneer walks right pass them Tej smiles as Luke takes a deep breath Tej said "Oh, he needs to be taught a lesson" Luke looks at Tej and said "Like I said, You ain't stealing these cars" Tej lower his champagne said "I got this".

C/n POV

I'm walking next to Han heading for a garage as Riley, Gisele, and Roman are in front of us we stop at a spot Riley said "All right, this is number five on our list" We see a guy picking up some weapon I ask "What'd you think he's holding" We watch the man hold the weapon aims it and fires a harpoon going through a divider Roman said "Holy shit".

I was shocked I said "Took the words right out of my mouth" Roman ask "What's the dude planning on hunting, Moby Dick" Shaking my head I said "Nah maybe Bigfoot" Han said "That must be our guy" The man puts the weapon on the table "So, how do you all wanna play this" Staring I said "I could give it a shot".

But Roman said "Nah, man Han and I got this" We all look at the area "We go in tight, you let me do all the talking, and y'all have my back on it" I look at him said "Dude, last time it didn't work when we tried to get in the evidence room" Suddenly Gisele said "There's one thing you boys are forgetting" I look at her ask "What's that"?

Gisele shake her head said "He's a man" She walks up to Riley "Let's go" Riley follows her Roman ask "'He's a man'" I ask "What the hell that's supposed to mean" I look to Han who leans on the railing said "You know, she always says that" Roman and I look back to where the man is.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Dom is looking at the spike that Letty shot him Brian walks over said "What you're looking at is a 5.45-by-18 FMJ spitzer bullet" Dom looks at Brian for a second then back to the bullet "It's specific to one handgun: the PSM" Dom turns the bullet "Now, given that handguns are illegal in the United Kingdom, there's very few people that have access to that firearm".