43. Tearful Completion

The artwork above is not mine.

◦═══✦═══◦

Mikael drew in a shaking breath as Estelle began to massage his shoulders. She kissed his temple and jaw as she did so. Shadows wound from his neck down to his arms. They didn't go below the warm water that filled the tub, however.

Mikael didn't speak, and neither did Estelle. She seemed content to simply press kisses to his skin. Each one felt like a fiery brand. A mark, claiming him as hers. He wanted her to claim him. Mikael twisted his head to look at her.

"What do you need?" Estelle whispered, letting her hands drift lower on his chest. "What would you like?"

"I'll tell you when I know," he replied, his voice hoarse.

Estelle leaned forward and kissed his throat, her teeth scraping his skin lightly. Mikael gave a sharp exhale. Her gaze dipped down briefly and she smiled.

"You haven't looked yet," he murmured. "I thought you were doing research."

Estelle chuckled, nipping at his earlobe as she replied, "I prefer hands on learning."

Mikael's breath hitched and he shifted in the tub. Water lapped against his midriff. He propped his knees up and rested his arms over the rim of the tub. One of Estelle's hands wandered down his stomach, then slid onto his thigh.

"You're teasing me," Mikael said.

"Do you like it?"

"I would like it more if you would just touch me where I want you to."

Estelle smirked. "And where would that be?"

His voice dropped to a husky growl. "You know where."

"Here?" Estelle turned his face towards hers and kissed him. "Or here?" She ran her hand up to his knee, water trickling from her fingertips. "Maybe here." Her other hand followed the curve of his wing, down to the base. She curled her nails into his shoulder blade.

Mikael shuddered, swallowing hard. "No."

"Hm."

Estelle drew her hand back to his neck. She fitted her thumb and forefinger at the base of his chin, closing her hand around his throat. She leaned his head back, kissing the hollow of his neck. Mikael breathed a soft groan.

"Here?" She asked. "And I thought my prince was innocent."

"If I was innocent, would I know how to fuck your wings so thoroughly?" Mikael rasped.

"That is a good point." She tugged his knee sideways until his leg rested against the tub wall. She didn't loosen her grip on his throat. "What about here?"

Estelle slipped her hand beneath the water. Mikael's breath quickened. She was close. Close to where he wanted her. Where he needed her. Where his body was reacting to her touch, her voice, her scent...purely on instinct.

Mikael's stomach was a molten pool as she swirled her fingers in the water, the sensation knocking against him. "Estelle," he grunted. "If you don't stop teasing me, I will be very, very cruel the next time I find you in my bed."

"Does my prince know what he wants?" Estelle laughed. She kissed his neck, then dragged her tongue up his throat, towards her other hand. His skin prickled in her wake.

"Please, Estelle," Mikael pleaded, her hand nearing the hard, aching area between his legs once again. "Please, Love."

"All right." Mikael moaned as her hand wrapped around him. "How do you like it?" She murmured next to his ear. "This?" She squeezed lightly, dragging her hand down the length of him. He gulped, his breathing shallow.