Untitled Part 99

There are many sequelae of coming out in the whole school. For example, their kissing picture was uploaded to the official account of the Kissnow event before Christmas, and it became the first place.

Le Zhishi, who knew nothing, suddenly received a courier one day, it was a small rainbow-colored oven, saw the photo of them kissing in the envelope, and also celebrated their winning. Lezhishi realized that he had won the first place in the Kiss contest.

"They said that Wailianla's sponsorship is a home appliance brand." Lezhishi was very excited to show Song Yu the prizes he had won with his skills, and asked him to move the oven to the apartment earlier. Thanks to me."

Song Yu smiled on the other side of the video, "You can't do kissing alone."

"Yes." Lezhishi admired the small oven and said generously: "Then I will allow you to use it."

In addition, Song Yu suddenly became an ideal type with many 0s around him, and experienced a long period of harassment. But Song Yu was particularly unmoved and set all his few social softwares to not be added.

For example, the love affair between Le Zhishi and Song Yu was spread by many girls, but the plot was a bit wrong. Because in the previous circle of friends, Le Zhishi admitted that it was Song Yu that he was chasing first, so everyone thought that he was in love with Song Yu so hard to get it. This made Le Zhishi very angry, so he was very angry for two days. Did not go to Song Yu's apartment and slept in the dormitory.

It was not until Song Yu asked Qin Yan to come forward to clarify in the forum, and specially emphasized the key points of "Song Yu has been in love for many years", "Bamboo Horse and Bamboo Horse", and "I like it since childhood". The beautiful love between the two of them once made some female students who were keen on playing real cps.

But because the post was processed by Qin Yan too bitterly, Song Yu's cold facial paralysis was vividly portrayed as a melancholy lover. It made him much more popular in this circle, and it was even more annoying when Lezhi.

But it's a report for a report. One day when Song Yu went to the law school to find Lezhi after class, he happened to run into a guy wearing a volleyball team uniform in the corridor talking, and he was still very close.

Song Yu walked over silently, hearing that he seemed to be borrowing notes, talking about a lot, but in the end he praised that Zhishi's eyes were so beautiful.

"Classmate, he is not single, please keep your distance." Song Yu walked around the man, walked directly to Le Zhishi with a dumb face, took him by his waist, and met him within two steps. Shen Mi, the other party smiled slyly, and his mouth was full of mockery.

"Senior Song Yu also has today."

Song Yu stared at Lezhishi's eyes for the whole day, and her whole body was furry when she looked at Lezhishi.

"I think others are just being polite." He tried to explain.

"It's not polite at all." Song Yu's dissatisfaction was unconcealed.

But the university is different from the middle school in a small environment. It doesn't matter how big things are. As time goes by, the sequelae in a short period of time gradually disappear. After all, everyone here has his own life. Just like a lake, no matter how huge a rock is dropped or how big a splash is, those ripples will always be smoothed out.

After getting used to these changes, Song Yu and Le Zhishi can finally, like so many ordinary lovers on campus, take time out of heavy schoolwork to eat and date, hug if they want to hug, and don't have to shy away from kissing.

It's just that the turning head rate is slightly higher.

The final exam week was too difficult. Lezhishi spent the night in the library for several days. After the exam, the last person was half tired. After sleeping all the way home, Song Yu couldn't wake up, and finally said that he would leave him and go. , Le Zhishi suddenly woke up, and then he hugged Song Yu pitifully in a panic.