Chapter 105: Extra Three: Young Secret Love

If you use one word to summarize Song Yu's boyhood, it is probably nothing to do.

Study without distraction, and proceed step by step toward the career plan according to the plan without distraction.

Secretly in love with no distractions.

Most of the time, Song Yu can manage the weight of the last thing in life well, and occasionally lose control, so the moment he loses control, he will think arrogantly, if Lezhishi doesn't live in the same house with him. Just go down.

Reduce the frequency of contact with him and reduce the density of information about him in life. In this way, he should be able to control his secret love more freely.

However, this argument was later overturned by Song Yu himself.

Because even if he can't hear his voice or see his smiling face across most of the playground, he's just a back figure who studies hard to shoot, and he will be moved.

Of all the things that seem to be controllable, the feelings towards Lezhishi are the most unstable, but Song Yu feels that it is okay and can be tolerated, but the feelings are inexplicable and seem to have no starting point.

No matter how he looked back in his memory, it seemed that he couldn't get an exact point in time when he started to like Lezhi. Or maybe it was because he was always confused, so he always remembered, so Song Yu remembered everything about Lezhishi very clearly.

When he closes his eyes, he can think of the scene when he first met Lezhi, and he can think of his very beautiful and cute appearance. A pair of small, soft hands, small, can't be called elder brother yet.

However, he was not well during that time. The guilt that caused Lezhi when he was sick, and the psychological stress caused by Uncle Le's accidental death, all tortured a child who was only six years old.

The only way to alleviate it is to quietly talk to Lezhishi.

For example, in elementary school, without knowing Lezhishi, he helped him teach his classmates who had scolded him for not having parents, or always put annoying toffee in his pockets, and urged him to brush his teeth at night.

For example, ride a bike to a far place to buy a comic book that is not easy to buy, and finally trick him into buying it at the entrance of the school and throw it at him.

Lezhishi would be very happy, but he really believed that he bought it casually.

He is very deceiving, so there is no need to coax.

So Song Yu didn't even show his feet and let his secret love break.

He always treats Lezhishi unfairly, and then shows a look of indifferent care. The acting skills at the beginning were really clumsy, but it was too much to hide.

It rains frequently in this city, and it seems to be soaked in rain in summer. People come and go on the road, no matter how careful you are, your trouser legs will get wet. This is true for adults, not to mention children.

When he was a child, Song Yu didn't feel much about the continuous rain, because he was a child who walked very carefully. He would wear rain boots before going out in the morning and then go home cleanly. But Le Zhishi is not. He will look more stupid in rainy days. Even if it is not flooded, he will accidentally step on the raised floor tiles and then pitifully splash on him.

It is even worse if it is flooded. Once, Lezhi, who was still in the first grade, was tricked by a male classmate outside and told him to accompany him to the canteen and buy him delicious food. But the pants were all soaked, and his knees were all wet. Neither of them. He was very sad and didn't dare to tell Song Yu.